Status Update 3rd February 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Re: Status Update 3rd February 2017

Post by MonacoSteve »

outrider wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:.... passionate community that has time and money invested into the game and strong personal bonds with each other. After 9 years theHunter Classic is bigger than a game, at least for many of us.
gee whiz, how time flies, when your having fun. nine years already.......... :D
Actually, it's not 9 but "only" 8 years since it was released, but this doesn't change the key message. ;)
SPRK85
Outfitter

Post by SPRK85 »

Alena Rybik wrote:
.... passionate community that has time and money invested into the game and strong personal bonds with each other. After 9 years theHunter Classic is bigger than a game, at least for many of us.

I´m very glad to hear from the team that there still is a future for this game. Allthough I´ve been playing this game off and on for the last year or so, I´m allways quite happy to invest my time and money into thehunter: classic.

Living in the netherlands, you'll be robbed of the outdoor experience and stuck with very strict rules concerning hunting (only six huntable species with a few chances for a deer/boar licence, no bows/xbows, handguns, slugs, buckshot, etc.)... The area I live in is little more than a sea of brown farmingland dotted here and there with just a few acres of woodland. And I'm literally too poor ( :oops: ) to have enough funds to actually get a hunting licence. So this game is the best I can get, for my $ that is ;)

That exact same (monetairy) reason doesn't allow me to have a high end pc, all I have is a 2gb ram craptop that for some odd reason desided it could play this game on lowest settings.

So I'm glad to know that there still is a bright futere for this game... because it means a lot to me.
FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

Thanks for the update! ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”