Status Update 26th January 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
CATALIN_RO

Re: Status Update 26th January 2017

Post by CATALIN_RO »

thancs for update now ii cant login in the game the page its reloded to login page after compliting the filds of email and pasword thancs again
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

EW_Stefan wrote:Hello all,

If you ran into issues with the Bison bundle licenses yesterday this is now fixed.

Happy hunting :D

Stefan
You're fixing bugs too fast! People don't even get the chance to know they exist. :)
PicSoul
Hunter

Post by PicSoul »

Thank you Emil for everything! Good luck on your new adventure.
CATALIN_RO

Post by CATALIN_RO »

Why cant connect to my account? Enter email address and password after giving ok It give me back to the login page. It donot say that i have introduced something wrong.
CATALIN_RO

Post by CATALIN_RO »

I created a new account with another address, that I log on, but with great account i cant. I was hacked may account ? I do not understand what is happening?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

CATALIN_RO wrote:I created a new account with another address, that I log on, but with great account i cant. I was hacked may account ? I do not understand what is happening?
Hello CATALIN_RO, I would suggest you open a support ticket to get this issue resolved. You'll probably not get an official response over the weekend - this way or the other. I hope it gets fixed for you soon!
Image Image Image
oziyss

Post by oziyss »

Hello, I downloaded from the game up to 45% and suddenly it starts to download the new 0%
Around that begin anew download

Last edited by oziyss on January 28th, 2017, 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

oziyss wrote:Hello, I downloaded from the game up to 45% and suddenly it starts to download the new 0%
Just try to start a hunt again and it may finish d/L . you may have to do this 2 or 3 times to finish D/l the whole thing.
It always says it has to make a full installation, even though it really just has to finish what didn't get d/l.
If not make an account with STEAM, it usually finishes no matter how slow your internet connection is.
oziyss

Post by oziyss »

gas56 wrote:
oziyss wrote:Hello, I downloaded from the game up to 45% and suddenly it starts to download the new 0%
Just try to start a hunt again and it may finish d/L . you may have to do this 2 or 3 times to finish D/l the whole thing.
If not make an account with STEAM, it usually finishes no matter how slow your internet connection is.

I closed by opening that owes its 1.picture but when closing it all the time to go to 45% and again starting from 0%

Speed my network Image
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
CATALIN_RO wrote:I created a new account with another address, that I log on, but with great account i cant. I was hacked may account ? I do not understand what is happening?
Hello CATALIN_RO, I would suggest you open a support ticket to get this issue resolved. You'll probably not get an official response over the weekend - this way or the other. I hope it gets fixed for you soon!
Try using your 1st e-mail address again with that password.
It may not of accepted the 2nd one.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”