Status Update 26th January 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 26th January 2017

Post by gas56 »

oziyss wrote:
gas56 wrote:
oziyss wrote:Hello, I downloaded from the game up to 45% and suddenly it starts to download the new 0%
Around that begin anew download
Just try to start a hunt again and it may finish d/L . you may have to do this 2 or 3 times to finish D/l the whole thing.
If not make an account with STEAM, it usually finishes no matter how slow your internet connection is.

I closed by opening that owes its 1.picture but when closing it all the time to go to 45% and again starting from 0%

Speed my network Image
That's the way it works.... it starts at the beginning and if they were installed then it will automatically finish from that point of the files that were installed.
If it isn't installed properly then it has to try and install everything again.
That is why you should try STEAM if it keeps doing this until you can get TECHNICAL help after the week-end for the site D/L.
oziyss

Re: Status Update 26th January 2017

Post by oziyss »

gas56 wrote:
oziyss wrote:
gas56 wrote: Just try to start a hunt again and it may finish d/L . you may have to do this 2 or 3 times to finish D/l the whole thing.
If not make an account with STEAM, it usually finishes no matter how slow your internet connection is.

I closed by opening that owes its 1.picture but when closing it all the time to go to 45% and again starting from 0%

Speed my network Image
That's the way it works.... it starts at the beginning and if they were installed then it will automatically finish from that point of the files that were installed.
If it isn't installed properly then it has to try and install everything again.
That is why you should try STEAM if it keeps doing this until you can get TECHNICAL help after the week-end for the site D/L.

I'll try to download Steam sight as there will
sorry i translate google

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”