Status Update 5th January 2017

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: Status Update 5th January 2017

Post by JamboWhoDat »

tbug wrote:Just trying to get my head around it.
It would be easier to go through a divorce then trying to figure this out. Stefan mentioned in the broke bear bait thread he was going to get with the devs and get to the bottom of things when he is back in the office Monday.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
tbug wrote:Just trying to get my head around it.
It would be easier to go through a divorce then trying to figure this out. Stefan mentioned in the broke bear bait thread he was going to get with the devs and get to the bottom of things when he is back in the office Monday.
Good to hear the problem is finally acknowledged.
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

We’ve already started working on some exciting stuff, including a couple of really cool and highly requested features...
For the love of god.......can someone please start working on some cool and highly requested (TO FIX) features. Like the cool and highly requested Personal bests page, or the cool Delete pictures option........or.....well, i could list a dozen more right out of my sleeve......useless dashboard, animals for BRR, light conditions on WRR (unbearable after 9 am.)...
Every year same old story, and don`t get me wrong....its great that you are thinking about new things, but less "exciting stuff" and more working ones would be perfect for a change. ;)

End of my new year rant :D In 2017 i hope to have less of those too.
Trackfield
Scout

Post by Trackfield »

ditto, like mp games not showing, that's an old one too.
The camo huntermate bug, is still happening, even if you go back to the equipment screen after putting on clothes appropriate for the reserve and area you are hunting.

Rather see some fixes to old bugs if possible please
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Post by Dennis Borg »

Trackfield wrote:ditto, like mp games not showing, that's an old one too.
The camo huntermate bug, is still happening, even if you go back to the equipment screen after putting on clothes appropriate for the reserve and area you are hunting.

Rather see some fixes to old bugs if possible please
Which clothing are you referring to? I will investigate the issue if I can get a list with as many as possible. :)
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Before EW caught the error with the barrels and feeders, they were attracting over the entire map instead of just the 250 meter they are suppose to attract.
I don't buy that for a second. If it were the case we would have all noticed the zombie animals all over the map slowly converging to a single point and not responding to calls. Initial spawns used to be pulled from all over the map to focus on attraction zones (and from early descriptions of baiting that was entirely intended and as it should be, if there is a reliable bait source on the map bears would stay close to that area) and that has clearly changed. Initial spawn and attracting from the entire map are very different things. Further, I have seen time and again tracks in an attraction zone in the one hour animals spawn on the map before you do and they have zero attraction to the barrel/feeder until you are on the map. So as it is these bait stations appear to only function while you are actually on the map which is way wrong.
Trackfield
Scout

Post by Trackfield »

Dennis Borg wrote:Which clothing are you referring to? I will investigate the issue if I can get a list with as many as possible. :)
Mr. Borg,

In reference to this bug http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Please keep in mind, I have a new comp atm, so am trying to recreate it.

New computer is Win 10 64 digital storm vanquish 16 gigs ram, coming from a very old DS Windows 7 32 bit that I've had for 8 years.

I still have the same connection, but the old comp loads the clothing very slowly. I can pick it out by mousing the description before it even finishes loading the icons.
This could possibly be a cause, but I will not know if it is until I get more time on the new comp.

I have been able to recreate the face mask (arctic), when taking it off in Hirshfelden. It still shows white when there is no facemask there.
Main problem has been the switch from any other 3d camo , to 3d fall field camo, in Hirsh.
Out of 10 tries , it will show the jacket green and everything else white, about 3 times out of 10.

You have to have some other camo on, then go to Hirsh, then put your 3d fall field on.
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Post by Dennis Borg »

Trackfield wrote:
Dennis Borg wrote:Which clothing are you referring to? I will investigate the issue if I can get a list with as many as possible. :)
Mr. Borg,

In reference to this bug http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Please keep in mind, I have a new comp atm, so am trying to recreate it.

New computer is Win 10 64 digital storm vanquish 16 gigs ram, coming from a very old DS Windows 7 32 bit that I've had for 8 years.

I still have the same connection, but the old comp loads the clothing very slowly. I can pick it out by mousing the description before it even finishes loading the icons.
This could possibly be a cause, but I will not know if it is until I get more time on the new comp.

I have been able to recreate the face mask (arctic), when taking it off in Hirshfelden. It still shows white when there is no facemask there.
Main problem has been the switch from any other 3d camo , to 3d fall field camo, in Hirsh.
Out of 10 tries , it will show the jacket green and everything else white, about 3 times out of 10.

You have to have some other camo on, then go to Hirsh, then put your 3d fall field on.
I will look into the issue and see what I can find. :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”