Game Update 14th December 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Game Update 14th December 2016

Post by DHRifleman »

Fletchette wrote: Patch worked for me on both Web and Steam installs (no full download). The web download and patch only took about 1 minute (10 Mbps download speed).

Good luck.
I finally got on and started the launcher and it downloaded 3 updates (haven't played since Saturday) faster than I could see it say downloading. It patched all three with no issue, so it is worked perfect for me, and now I am worried :lol:
Last edited by Hawkeye on December 14th, 2016, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Please someone (anyone but prefferably dev) take a look at it and see for yourself.
I will take a look, but are you saying this was introduced as part of the patch today?
Not sure. I just noticed it today for the first time, and since I hunted them not too long ago, yes, I think so.
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Clue dropping reduction on Timbergold Trails – should fix the “disappearing tracks”
I don't think I have had any issues with disappearing tracks before, but interestingly now I do. I have the second reindeer in a row where the fleeing tracks just stop. Been circling the last known track several times for both of them and just couldn't find any others anymore. The first was a female that I shot from far. Bleeding tracks were there, but no fleeing track. The other was a male. I moved in the general direction where is disappeared and constantly called. It returned to the call, and the tracks it laid were there again. It seems only fleeing tracks disappear.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

I had strange tracks disappearance with BT on RfF. I had one nice buck under my TS, but he spooked. I then went AFK and when I got back, I found the roaming track that was >60 min, but other, fleeing tracks, already disappeared, even though they were obviously fresher
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Manu5Ahau wrote:The waves are gone from the bayou! Yeeeeiij! !
But now we have tsunamis at the central lake of Whitehart Island :(
AngryBadger
Tracker

Post by AngryBadger »

Is the reduced track drops on TGT the reason that tracking a wounded wolf is now an absolute chore? The wolves seem to be very tough so a bad shot means they run quite far. But now that there are fewer tracks it is such a nightmare following them that I gave up the other day and just took the letter from Doc. ...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”