Game Update 8th December 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
iz_da
Scout

Re: Game Update 8th December 2016

Post by iz_da »

No crashes anymore, which is nice.
But the tracks (Intestines blood) of a Muley disappeared within 5 minutes on TgT earlier on.
It also came to my attention that walking on the road in TgT now sounds like a colouring with a pencil on a piece of paper.
Spoiler:
Kniven
Tracker

Post by Kniven »

Don´t exactly know what the devs been up to recently but yesterdays hunt was running very smoothly and everything was just looking brilliant. No bugs, no crashes and no weird behaviour. Felt like a new game. For a while I thought I accidently installed CotW! I also have totally reinstalled the game and basically everything else on my laptop so the game now runs perfect on max settings. Can't wait to finish up my work, pop a brew and hunt until dawn.

Edit:

The new Contextual Help feature: Even if I turn it off it will still "guide me". That's a bit annoying.
chinook2835
Tracker

Post by chinook2835 »

I'm going black bear hunting tonight I really want to get a cinimon with the new fur I hope it's looks as good as the brown bear
Robin Andersson
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Robin Andersson »

Kniven wrote:Don´t exactly know what the devs been up to recently but yesterdays hunt was running very smoothly and everything was just looking brilliant. No bugs, no crashes and no weird behaviour. Felt like a new game. For a while I thought I accidently installed CotW! I also have totally reinstalled the game and basically everything else on my laptop so the game now runs perfect on max settings. Can't wait to finish up my work, pop a brew and hunt until dawn.

Edit:

The new Contextual Help feature: Even if I turn it off it will still "guide me". That's a bit annoying.
Have you tried to restart the game after changing the settings?
Kniven
Tracker

Post by Kniven »

Robin Andersson wrote:
Kniven wrote:Don´t exactly know what the devs been up to recently but yesterdays hunt was running very smoothly and everything was just looking brilliant. No bugs, no crashes and no weird behaviour. Felt like a new game. For a while I thought I accidently installed CotW! I also have totally reinstalled the game and basically everything else on my laptop so the game now runs perfect on max settings. Can't wait to finish up my work, pop a brew and hunt until dawn.

Edit:

Have you tried to restart the game after changing the settings?
I changed it after the 7/12 Update but still got the feature after 8/12 Update. Didn't try restart after yesterdays game. I will try tonight! Thanks for the answer.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Well they certainly look way better. I will test them ASAP and see how they play. Here's hoping they're not as aggressive as grizzlys. Hopefully pigs next for an overhaul they are looking rather tired and the new call of the wild ones look very nice
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

The new Black Bears actually look really good. The ears are a little big tho, not a huge deal tho. If you guys want, I will post a pic of a Common Black and a Cinnamon.

Common Black Bear

Cinnamon

Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

BNB,
I agree, the Black Bear looks really good now, much like irl. ;)
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Weird. I have seen 10 cinnamons so far and only one black.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Stuck a bear and waited a while to track him. Could only find the inicial blood splatter; even the dog couldn't track it down.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”