The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Re: Game Update 7th December 2016

Post by baloo.the.dog »

are these doggies aggressive to me?

and

can they chase down and kill elk?
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

baloo.the.dog wrote:are these doggies aggressive to me?

and

can they chase down and kill elk?
No & no.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Now that I have hunted TgT a bit more these are my thoughts about the wolves
I have not seen a pack only singles but I see them everywhere and often. Thy should roam in packs and not be so easy to find.

The carcasses in four hunts spawned in the same place every time and are either all female or all male and have yet to see wolves feed on them Also I assume that the Carcasses are taken from the animal spawn? if so not a fan.

I am not a fan of the wolves spooking the other game. I think it is only elk but we all know the chain reaction when a animal spooks . And I don't need any help spooking animals.

Thy look more like husky's than wolves.

At this point I would not care if you removed them.

These are my observations and opinions of the wolves so far.
Spoiler:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

RidgeBack69 wrote:Now that I have hunted TgT a bit more these are my thoughts about the wolves
I have not seen a pack only singles but I see them everywhere and often. Thy should roam in packs and not be so easy to find.

The carcasses in four hunts spawned in the same place every time and are either all female or all male and have yet to see wolves feed on them Also I assume that the Carcasses are taken from the animal spawn? if so not a fan.

I am not a fan of the wolves spooking the other game. I think it is only elk but we all know the chain reaction when a animal spooks . And I don't need any help spooking animals.

Thy look more like husky's than wolves.

At this point I would not care if you removed them.

These are my observations and opinions of the wolves so far.
I have seen packs of 4-6. I haven't seen any on a carcass yet, but I haven't really been hunting for them either.

james990
Outfitter

Post by james990 »

ElusiveShadow wrote:I have had a couple of hunts today to see the wolves and I am enjoying their addition to the reserve. I especially like the howling which adds a lot of atmosphere to the map.

One teeny-weeny thing irks me though: the 'carcasses'. I have seen quite a few and...they all have been dead elk with a 'blood affect' skin on them but absolutely no damage. I would LOVE to see properly half-eaten Elk carcasses, 1/4 eaten carcasses etc added to the game. Even just a small selection of 3 or 4 possible carcasses would be great. As it is now, it feels as though the wolves are just slaughtering Elk for giggles and not much else.
They're killing for sport :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I totally agree. in one spot i found 4 within a 200m circumference was wolf heaven. set up a stand and got 8 lone wolves from my stand i setup
AngryBadger
Tracker

Post by AngryBadger »

james990 wrote:
ElusiveShadow wrote:I have had a couple of hunts today to see the wolves and I am enjoying their addition to the reserve. I especially like the howling which adds a lot of atmosphere to the map.

One teeny-weeny thing irks me though: the 'carcasses'. I have seen quite a few and...they all have been dead elk with a 'blood affect' skin on them but absolutely no damage. I would LOVE to see properly half-eaten Elk carcasses, 1/4 eaten carcasses etc added to the game. Even just a small selection of 3 or 4 possible carcasses would be great. As it is now, it feels as though the wolves are just slaughtering Elk for giggles and not much else.
They're killing for sport :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I totally agree. in one spot i found 4 within a 200m circumference was wolf heaven. set up a stand and got 8 lone wolves from my stand i setup
This is probably why they need to be eliminated. Doc saw what they were doing on his reserve and he wants them out.
FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

Woooooooooooooooooppow! YEAH, FINALLY! :D

wolves, great! :D

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THAT, KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Your FatMountainbear a.k.a. BearsBack a.k.a. SAMTHEDOG

Love U,

Cya :D
RyderJack

Post by RyderJack »

Hunted in TT couple of times, tracked some wolves, one called but didn't respond to my caller. Seen the carcasses laying around, ambushed by one for some time, but i'm yet to see a wolf... i'll give it another try sometimes.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”