Mid-November Madness 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
reve
Spotter

Re: Mid-November Madness 2016

Post by reve »

Also from me congratulations, Hifisch. This was a strong achievement. I was very happy to be in 15th place in the 1st division. Herzlichen Glückwunsch nochmal.
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
Beano8U
Scout

Re: Mid-November Madness 2016

Post by Beano8U »

v1ol3nt wrote:
Beano8U wrote:That is a big list to create and keep track of. Oh well, should be fun nonetheless.
Just wondering if there is a way in-game to keep track easily, or should I use something like google docs/excel to keep track?

On page 6 i posted a google sheet you can save and import yourself that has a rough max score and columns to show you the difference when you input your kills.

Good Luck
Excellent work v1ol3nt! Sorry I didn't notice your post. I was kinda working on one myself, but seems yours is much better than what I have so far :P
I only have a list of species, with columns to keep track of the weights, scores etc. Haven't really used spreadsheets before and like the idea of the automated improvement column (I don't know how to do that, but always keen to learn new things) Comes in handy to see where your maximum improvement gains could be had at a glance.
Very nice.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”