Outfitter

Re: Status Update 11th November 2016

Post by FR_Bugs »

OK, OK :D
Kraftyk

Post by Kraftyk »

DHRifleman wrote:
Kraftyk wrote:Thanks for the update. The wolves sound interesting, but I truly hope they fix the launcher before they try to add another big patch. If it takes a full download again and endless loops to update it is going to only make another big debate. I stopped hunting the new reserve because of the lag. I have a fairly new computer with a good video card but I'm experience so much lag it I can't shoot anything and walking through the reserve is stop and go. My avatar is taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps back or he walks 3 steps and had to stop for 2 seconds then jump forward. My fiance' has a new gaming computer with GForce video card and he has the same problem.
Are you getting the lag in SP or are you just playing MP?
I don't have the lag heavy on TgT, and don't have a rocket for a PC either. Win 8.1, GeForce GTX960 w/2gb ram, I7 3.6 processor, and 16 Gb of ram.
I play all maxed out except for shadows on medium, and hold a strong 60fps with Vsync enabled. May drop to somewhere in the high 50 once in a while, but nothing like you are describing.
Is your card set to use the game settings, or set to override? Mine is set to use the games.
What card does your fiancé have? just because it was sold as a "gaming machine" does not mean much if it was off the rack.
Win 10.1, GeForce GTX970M W/3GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory, 128 gb Solid State hard drive and 1tb Hard drive for storage. 32 GB ram memory.

Sorry to take so long to answer, it must have been the game update because it has gotten better over the last few weeks.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Light have been a bad connection to the server as well since it is definitely not PC
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”