Game Update 9th November 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
krokenosterfant
Scout

Re: Game Update 9th November 2016

Post by krokenosterfant »

Awesome Hoo, glad to hear the tracks are back. Didn't play long enough last night to actually test it
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

MudBug wrote:Any explanation why every time I launch the game from Steam now, it asks to re-link my Steam account? I have to put in a username/password to get to the launcher now.

Please stop breaking things with half-assed patches.

I get this too, I just close it down and then re-open and I am looged in, its a pain inthe behind but I can live with it if other issues get sorted first
Corsaire31
Tracker

Post by Corsaire31 »

Patched on Steam, took a couple minutes as usual - working fine. Thks for repairing the tracking ! :)
Virtual pilot - virtual angler - virtual hunter ... real slacker !

Javinx

Post by Javinx »

I know this probably seems like a minor issue compared to the problems some people are having, but is anyone else finding that they can't alt-tab out of the game since the update? The only way I can get out of the game now is to ctrl-alt-del but then I'm unable to actually click on anything until I close theHunter.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Javinx wrote:I know this probably seems like a minor issue compared to the problems some people are having, but is anyone else finding that they can't alt-tab out of the game since the update? The only way I can get out of the game now is to ctrl-alt-del but then I'm unable to actually click on anything until I close theHunter.
I have had this issue before yesterday's update. I run Win 10 and sometimes Windows freezes, clicking does nothing. I then kill the launcher.exe, and the system is fine again.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Javinx

Post by Javinx »

HooCairs wrote:
Javinx wrote:I know this probably seems like a minor issue compared to the problems some people are having, but is anyone else finding that they can't alt-tab out of the game since the update? The only way I can get out of the game now is to ctrl-alt-del but then I'm unable to actually click on anything until I close theHunter.
I have had this issue before yesterday's update. I run Win 10 and sometimes Windows freezes, clicking does nothing. I then kill the launcher.exe, and the system is fine again.
It just seems strange that alt+tab doesn't even work anymore. This has only happened since the recent update. I've tried closing launcher.exe but this doesn't seem to fix the problem for me; it stays frozen.
Corsaire31
Tracker

Post by Corsaire31 »

Just tried it to see if it works and I can Alt-Tab out of the game and back as usual.

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Javinx wrote:
HooCairs wrote:
It just seems strange that alt+tab doesn't even work anymore. This has only happened since the recent update. I've tried closing launcher.exe but this doesn't seem to fix the problem for me; it stays frozen.
Are you running the game in full screen mode? I have always had trouble alt-tabbing when running any game in full screen mode. I find alt-tabbing works better running the game in window mode with resolution set to my max or resolution set one size below max.
Javinx

Post by Javinx »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
Javinx wrote:
HooCairs wrote: I have had this issue before yesterday's update. I run Win 10 and sometimes Windows freezes, clicking does nothing. I then kill the launcher.exe, and the system is fine again.
Are you running the game in full screen mode? I have always had trouble alt-tabbing when running any game in full screen mode. I find alt-tabbing works better running the game in window mode with resolution set to my max or resolution set one size below max.
Yeah that's exactly what I've reverted to doing. It just ruins the immersion a touch having the taskbar showing at the bottom of the screen. Thanks for your advice though guys; problem solved!
Corsaire31
Tracker

Post by Corsaire31 »

You can use a software called "Borderless Gaming" to have a windowed mode looking like a full screen. :)
Last edited by Corsaire31 on November 10th, 2016, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”