Game Update 9th November 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Game Update 9th November 2016

Post by BCKidd »

outrider wrote:really a strange thing...the PC i use all the times is the PC that i mainly use for theHunter game. and it is the PC that is getting the problem with the updates lately. the PC we use in the living room connected to the TV to watch different TV show we miss, also has theHunter installed on it and it does not go through the full installation with the updates..and it has the slower CPU, lower GPU and less memory than the PC i mainly use......strange, huh....
Could it be you are onto somethin' here Outrider? Is it possible that the high-end video cards are to fast for theHunter launcher? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

BCKidd wrote:
outrider wrote:really a strange thing...the PC i use all the times is the PC that i mainly use for theHunter game. and it is the PC that is getting the problem with the updates lately. the PC we use in the living room connected to the TV to watch different TV show we miss, also has theHunter installed on it and it does not go through the full installation with the updates..and it has the slower CPU, lower GPU and less memory than the PC i mainly use......strange, huh....
Could it be you are onto somethin' here Outrider? Is it possible that the high-end video cards are to fast for theHunter launcher? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

well, they both have Intel processors, one have ATI Radeon video card, one has AMD Radeon video card, one is a eMachine, one is Dell,.so, maybe someone could figure it out....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Got 2 fast pcs with nearly the same hardware (gpu / ram / cpu / ssd) and both running win7 64bit, pc1 never had problems with updates - pc2 most times requires full install at an update. Speaking about normal launcher, steamversion runs fine on both.
Now offline. Forever.
Tripsalot
Scout

Post by Tripsalot »

I just let it download while I watched tv. It was on the 4th download when I fell asleep. but when I woke in the morning, it was complete. Hah. The main problem I'm having is that 9 out of 10 hunts end in a crash at some point.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

\m/ wrote:Got 2 fast pcs with nearly the same hardware (gpu / ram / cpu / ssd) and both running win7 64bit, pc1 never had problems with updates - pc2 most times requires full install at an update. Speaking about normal launcher, steamversion runs fine on both.

yep, steam works fine on both....dang, we must be twins......................wait, are you living under my bed ?.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol:

well, i really can't say mine are fast...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Anyone notice that wolves got added to the signature stats? They must be coming fairly soon.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
helgoryon
Tracker

Post by helgoryon »

yeah I saw it after last update,so I think you could be on to something.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

helgoryon wrote:yeah I saw it after last update,so I think you could be on to something.
Looks like no update today though so I guess we'll have to wait to find out.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”