Status Update 3rd November 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
whiteonyx2
Tracker

Re: Status Update 3rd November 2016

Post by whiteonyx2 »

Thanks for the update Philipp

The wolf animation looks very good ;) speaking of TGT; you might wanna take a look at those white-tailed-ptarmigans. They are way to spooky, and flee all the time - unlike their European relatives, who duck (take cover), and then flush when you get close. I've tried many times to hunt them with a shotgun, but they flee form at least 40-45 m +...and they keep fleeing. So it's not possible to get within shotgun range :cry: Is this suppose to be like that? I have seen this being mentioned to, in the "Animal" thread.

Have a nice weekend trip - and grap a drink for me ;)
Hunting is living my profile use to be "whiteonyx"
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Nice Update - So it's already snowy? Bummer - we had 76f yesterday but it should be colder - apparently there is a shift in the polar vortex and we are to expect a rough one.

Fantastic peak at the wolf - After days upon days of hunting coyote I know every movement like I know my own, I hope to be surprised! Just remember the size difference, no fluffy yotes will do ;)

Phil - Go get you one of those Samoan Tribal tattoo's! Can you imagine fresh tropical fruit drinks where they pick the pineapple and coconuts off the trees behind the bar? ... ..... Then a song pops into your head
Spoiler:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
abdelhedi

Post by abdelhedi »

its goood
this animal when you get memberchip

you can gete hunt
Treedweller
Tracker

Post by Treedweller »

I hope wolves won't be dangerous animals. That wouldn't be realistic, because RL attacks on humans are rare exceptions, not their usual behavior, and from a gameplay point of view that wouldn't be desirable for me. We already have too many dangerous animals around, including the grizzlies in TT. I play this game because I like a hunting game, not a survival game. For those who enjoy that kind of game there is theHunter Primal.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Loving the Wolf animation, perhaps there could be a future Dingo morph for Bushrangers?
CATALIN_RO

Post by CATALIN_RO »

New update new bug. In val de bois patarmaghins luc veri od laik a cub or samthing laic that.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update! The wolf, although I never advocated for it on any reserve- looks very nice, I jus' might change my mind and take a few out when the time comes. Like others have stated good work- a few tweaks on how it looks and it will look even better. The animation, I think is fine, but that is jus' my opinion. Once again, great work EW! Thanks for that... ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Epona142 wrote:The wolf is looking good. I do hope they're not going to be an aggressive animal. It's getting to feel like we have more than enough attacking critters (I know many are fans of such, and that's okay too), and it would break immersion for me immensely, being familiar with wolves (and other wild canids). They are simply not (generally) human aggressive.
Dangerous Hunts 2016 :lol:
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
Miojow

Post by Miojow »

Epona142 wrote:The wolf is looking good. I do hope they're not going to be an aggressive animal. It's getting to feel like we have more than enough attacking critters (I know many are fans of such, and that's okay too), and it would break immersion for me immensely, being familiar with wolves (and other wild canids). They are simply not (generally) human aggressive.
I was hoping beeing chased by a wolf's pack for a little "payback" :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

So I'm trying to update. I keep getting errors, and now I'm downloading the full installation at about 200kb per second. In the past it's taken about ten minutes. It's taking that long just to get one percent done now. Anyone else experiencing this?

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”