Status Update 28th October 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update 28th October 2016

Post by stancomputerhunter »

wintergoose wrote:Just checked your hunt "history"..a guest..grand total of two shots, one you hit, one you missed. And you didn't collect the one you hit. And it was at LP. Geez. Tracks are easy to see in tall grass at LP

Think you checked the wrong account. Have been a member since early 2009. My huntername is Winter.

Forum name and huntername are not always ore need to be the same.
My error. I should not have assumed. However, at this writing, your lifetime stats show that you have never spotted or tracked any animal in TgT. How could you comment on the conditions there without any experience? There is another entire thread on this forum regarding the same problem in the tall grass.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Mwall
Tracker

Post by Mwall »

ImageImage
Every time I walk the road from Goldhorn pass this happens
I stuck 3 elk and harvested them this time :) then the pink trees appeared :shock: and then crash :o I hope its fixed soon I Love this new reserve but its getting tiresome :cry:
I Love hosting MP games but with this bug I am afraid to :cry: Please fix it Dev's
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

I also had that issue, as soon as I harvested my elk cow. Happened exactly where I harvested her, and during the trophy shot - had to adjust the camera to keep it out of the shot lol.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/epon ... /493424806

Have had almost no (major) issues with TH before so it was a surprise. Guess it's just an eventually lol.
Miciuakan

Post by Miciuakan »

Heeey , i just wanted to start a competition ( Alpine Ibex 44 heaviest animal) and after that i saw something that i always wanted to happen > so just look here (no photoshop) Image
Miciuakan

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”