Game Update 26th October 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 26th October 2016

Post by FR_Bugs »

Macagod wrote:
\m/ wrote:Fresh released reserve, no time for rly unimportant stuff like halloween missions. Its ok that its only one easy mission. Better than nothing after such a new release, bugfixing is more important. I thought nearly every hunter is able to understand this :-)
My sentiments exactly, the dev's have other issues which should be at the top of the priority list than some holiday event. One mission is better than none.

Thanks dev's.
Totally agree with \m/ and you.
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

Even better than one mission would be a status update: 'We're sorry but the whole team is on bug fixing and improving TT, we hope to do a Halloween event next year." I for one would have been happy with that
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

phil1 wrote:Even better than one mission would be: 'We're sorry but the whole team is on bug fixing and improving TT, we hope to do a Halloween event next year."
no, that's not better than a trophy, 500gm$ and funny elks :roll:
phil1
Hunter

Post by phil1 »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, personally, I'd be happier with improved path-finding, no crashes due to pink textures and equipment placement near the borders not causing crashes. I have sufficient trophies, GM and reskinned elks. :?
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Misstik wrote:740Mb update today! I'm curious! :roll:
Must be just the steam version that is that big. I had 2 on the regular launcher that were 28 Mb and 14 Mb. First was created on 10/26 and second on 10/27 since I hadn't updated since before that.
Updated with no problem and was quite fast, only a couple of minutes total even with the can't delete.. message I just OKed past.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Kraftyk

Post by Kraftyk »

Not sure what is going on. Tried to go to thehunter to play and another patch started. Would not install was trying to do a full game install and that is eating up my data usage way to much so ended it. Tried it a couple more times and it won't even try to patch just goes directly to full install download. Tried to play through Steam (which I hate do to the lag involved) and it has crashed 3 times. I think before anymore of the game developers go on vacation they need to get the launcher fixed so people can play the game. I'm becoming very disgusted with all the excuses for the launcher and people trying to make us use steam which isn't working worth a flip. My membership comes up in a week and not sure I'm going to renew. Costing way to much for data usage to download full version every time they issue a patch and to much crashing with steam. FYI I have a very good computer with a very good graphics card running windows 10 operating system. Really they need to devote time to fixing the launcher before they work on another animal and missions and competitions. I am MSCA and I know that it isn't easy to fix programming issues, but come on this has been going on way too long with the launcher and needs some attention asap. At least fix the launcher before you go creating more problems with new animals.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Does the Trapper Outfit works on Timbergold for Sheep?

Thanks for advice and help
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

I am not sure if any 1 else is having any issues with the downloading of patches, I can do it through Steam fine, but whenever I try on windows It downloads extracts then about half way through patching error pops up, Then it does a complete reinstall all over again, This has been happening for a while now, Sometimes I will get it to patch up like yesterdays patch installed perfectly after waiting for over a month to play it on windows, then the new patch today did it again downloaded and gave me the error, after the error I have the choice to retry, ignore which says not recommended or cancel and when I click cancel that is when I get the full hunter download starting which it is at now, Can some 1 tell me how to fix this because it is becoming a big issue and inconvenience to do this every time, Thank you
Bear.
Braylin50
Tracker

Post by Braylin50 »

Phil,

Will the new launcher correctly show the dates that achievements were attained? Currently if you hover the mouse over the achievement bars the popup shows that all achievements were attained on today's date.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”