Status Update 13th October 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Sheldon
Spotter

Re: Status Update 13th October 2016

Post by Sheldon »

I find the Elk very well! Good work! The head looks so much better than the Roosevelt's. And the beard is good too!
It would be cool if you could change the Roosevelt Elk also the head and the beard.

And maybe you could somehow also improve the Rothirsch, which in my opinion could be a remake (make head more beautiful similar to the Rocky Mountain Elks and also such a beard).

The area looks really great, fabulous! And look forward to next week! :D

I am for the mountain lion as a new animal.

Have a beautiful Holiday Alena! ;)
Last edited by Sheldon on October 14th, 2016, 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sidney Boon

Post by Sidney Boon »

I can't wait to ge out there!!!

My answer to your question, Alena: The big horn sheep is by far my favorite. And, like many others, i would like to see some big cats.

Thanks alot and happy Holliday
Amillo

Post by Amillo »

In Timbergold Trails, I prefer the Grizzly Bear and would love to see the Wolf as an additional species, as it would fit very well into the game.

Pleasant vacation Alena
SoldierofGod
Tracker

Post by SoldierofGod »

The new map looks great! I am most excited to hunt some bighorn sheep. This map needs cougar bad. I can just imagine walking through those dark pines with the thought of a cougar stalking me or even bumping into a big grizzly. These are the fears and excitement many who hunt in the Rockies in real life probably experience.

Now off topic of the new map, It has been a long time since the release of BRR and we still have no new animal in that map, it is a lonely map right now. It needs a new animal with antlers like fallow, or axis deer? I think those are hunted in Australia? Anyways, I am excited to hunt the new map. And I thank you devs for the hard work you put into this game and making it so much fun to play.
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

WOW, new map looks DANDY. And the Rocky Mountain Elk's. looking great :!:

What animal/animals do I want added:
1. Definitelly WOLVES
2, Mountain Lion.
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
Charlielolyoloswag

Post by Charlielolyoloswag »

Alena Rybik wrote:

Now, here is an important question to all of you: who is your favourite animal from the presented so far? And, even a more important one, if we were to add another species to Timbergold Trails, who would you like to see there most?
I would say Pronghorn but it isn't the landscape most people think of for them, so my vote will have to go towards.Mountain Lion.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears, bears will kill you.
ShawnG

Post by ShawnG »

can't wait for the new reserve! of the animals previewed so far, I am looking forward to bighorn sheep hunting the most, but the RM Elk are a close second. Obviously most folks are pushing for a mountain lion, and I wouldn't hate it necessarily, but IRL don't you absolutely need treeing dogs to hunt them? I would like wolves as well, maybe, but my vote is for the mountain goat.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

ShawnG wrote:can't wait for the new reserve! of the animals previewed so far, I am looking forward to bighorn sheep hunting the most, but the RM Elk are a close second. Obviously most folks are pushing for a mountain lion, and I wouldn't hate it necessarily, but IRL don't you absolutely need treeing dogs to hunt them? I would like wolves as well, maybe, but my vote is for the mountain goat.
Yes. The only practical way to hunt lions is with hounds. A few people have done it without, but it is incredibly difficult.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Alena Rybik wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the update and enjoy your holiday. The rocky Mountain elk looks like the roosevelt elk. If someone could post a side by side comparison, that would be great and greatly appreciated. There was discussion that the Roosevelt elk could get a make over utilizing smaller antlers since the rocky mountain elk have the larger ones. Any info if that change will be happening when the new reserve is released?
I said before that that we were toying around with such a possibility. But Marcus tried to give a Rocky Mountain Elk bigger antlers and we liked the result, so those will stay and Roosevelet Elk will retain his antlers as well.

Now, here is an important question to all of you: who is your favourite animal from the presented so far? And, even a more important one, if we were to add another species to Timbergold Trails, who would you like to see there most?
1)Grizzly

2)Wolves
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

We already are getting grizzly ;)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”