Small update from Alena

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
waiora
Outfitter

Re: Small update from Alena

Post by waiora »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hi all, time for another small update. First of all, thank you so much for everything you shared here, it means so, so incredibly much. I actually wanted to send everyone who made a post here a private message before I leave, but as life would have it, things change. Without going too much into details, I've received an offer to stay working on theHunter in the role of a producer and I've accepted it. So, cancel all good-byes for now ;)

I am really humbled and thrilled with this opportunity, as I love and care for this game and community immensely and I am looking forward to steering the theHunter ship, together with our fantastic team, through choppy waters and calm seas, and I hope we have your support in this, hopefully for years to come!

Long Live theHunter! <3
Possibly the best thing to happen to this game in the 2 years ive been around.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Great news, Alena! Will you still be posting on the forum?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hi all, time for another small update. First of all, thank you so much for everything you shared here, it means so, so incredibly much. I actually wanted to send everyone who made a post here a private message before I leave, but as life would have it, things change. Without going too much into details, I've received an offer to stay working on theHunter in the role of a producer and I've accepted it. So, cancel all good-byes for now ;)

I am really humbled and thrilled with this opportunity, as I love and care for this game and community immensely and I am looking forward to steering the theHunter ship, together with our fantastic team, through choppy waters and calm seas, and I hope we have your support in this, hopefully for years to come!

Long Live theHunter! <3
really nice to hear your staying, best of luck to you in your new position.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
GodOfThunder70
Tracker

Post by GodOfThunder70 »

awesome news !

congrats to the new job !
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Greatest news I've read all year! Congrats, Alena. I hope you are as pumped about the new position with EW, as we on the forum are about you sticking with us. I see good things comin' to theHunter. Awesomeness! 8-) :D Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

...small update and another small update...? I sure have been missing something out here... Alena the producer... Well I think I´ll have to say Congratulation Alena... I´m happy to hear you´ll stay...! I´m not into the role thing and I actually don´t know the differences hehehe, but thats me hehehe... ...what happened to the old producer, did he get KO...? :)

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

fantastic news. someone who has spent allot of time in the community and got to know the people is gona call the shots. win.
foresterjoe
Tracker

Post by foresterjoe »

congratulations Alena,
I'm sure you will keep the ship mighty high and dry with as much effort as put into community over the years, all the best. :)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Awesome news Alena !!! Congrats for this new job, It's reassuring to know that you are not very far :)
RogerYar
Tracker

Post by RogerYar »

I am very happy about this news. Good luck to the new position :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”