Ask Us Anything with EW Team

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Ask Us Anything with EW Team

Post by HD_Artworks »

- Do you have you plan to optimise BRR and WRR? These two maps really need a big optimization.
- Can someone work with you guys in his country or he must travel to Avalanche Studio?!
- Do you have any plan to improve AI of animals? They really need to improve, especially moose! :lol:

To Moe:
I happy for you buddy. You are my neighbour and I wish the bests for you. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
zmkraus

Post by zmkraus »

1. Will axis deer or water buffalo be added to BBR?
2. Is there any plans for a updated Huntermate?
3.Is there any plans for a more in-depth customization for a players character?
4. I am in the processes of building Native american style Longbows. Do you think this style of bow could be implimented?
BlakBat

Post by BlakBat »

Sorry to beat a dead horse, buy here it goes:

*- Are there really any plans on improving the "out-of-hunt / start hunt" user interface experience?*

I'm talking about stuff that were asked for for years, such as custom loadouts. As more guns, clothing comes into existence, the UI for loadout is just a shamble: no ordering / sorting, many freemium items in duplicates (single shotgun, etc...), no filtering (eg: grey out the .22 on RFF), etc...
As for the website: personal bests are available on and off. Dates of achievements are are the same in the "progress bars", etc...

This issues seem like they're on the won't fix list to me.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

I hope it was not asked before:
- (for all of you) Do you have pets? If yes, what and what is its/their name(s)?
Pontape
Tracker

Post by Pontape »

I would like to ask if Africa is tabu word in EW as you even didnt offer it as option in last surveys or if you at least considering it as a option for future? Basically I want to know if we can hope that this dream will become a true one day.

How long it takes you to create new weapon (including animations, sounds etc) and how long it takes to make just new skin for it. As example how long it took to create pulsar and how long to create two new skins which been released yesterday?

And last question is towards game sounds. Are you planing to adjust volume levels for some sounds? For example scent hounds are to loud also when they run on rocks that sound is very odd. Some guns could be bit louder for example new .243 rifle.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

any chance of getting our "Personal Best" per season back (or have they all been deleted ?) and getting rid of the messages from Doc..my opinion is, if anything has to go, It's 'Doc"....you know, keep the best and get rid of the bad.....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Guys, no "+1" or "Me too!" posts please. Try to look if your question (or something very similar) has been posted already - if one person already asked it, there's no need to repeat it.

Also, be aware that questions about bugs or technical problems with the game (like the login process) should be posted in other sections of the forum.

Thanks! :)
Image Image Image
neoZoli

Post by neoZoli »

Hello,

My questions are:
- Can you explain why it is impossible to apply reindeer on WRR? I guess it's about the migration, but can we hear a little more about the exact cause please?
- Do you plan to add young animal models into the game?
- Does anybody of the team play theHunter game in free time (not for work purpose)?
- Does anybody of the team occasionally or regularly hunt in real life?

Thank you.
Spoiler:
jummpy

Post by jummpy »

Does your Rockies map draw more inspiration from the Canadian side of the mountains, the American side, or a bit of both?
reve
Spotter

Post by reve »

Hello EW Team,
I have a simple question:
when can we buy these great weapon Magnum weatherby .340?

Greetings from Germany
Reve
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”