Compound Showdown 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
LostBullet
Spotter

Re: Compound Showdown 2016

Post by LostBullet »

LostBullet wrote:...and by the way...that is a reflect of a lot of pp say... what is the point to be in a skill of lvl if u track/spot an animal value 1 to 10 (values to reference) and after u shot him, it his a 1,1?...

If u are at lvl 20, it should be applied the most real number of the animal.... not tracking after hours 10 duck and get a rabbit. THAT IS WHAT THE MOST BUG ME IN GAME....spend hours of tracking what IS NOT track of....

...by the way...when i got more wins in comp, is were i don´t comp. ;)

Still now i did not get a replay...

Cant anyone tell what is the difference in be a skill lvl 10 vs 20? in track and spoting? cause should be one.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

LostBullet wrote:Cant anyone tell what is the difference in be a skill lvl 10 vs 20? in track and spoting? cause should be one.
http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Tracking_Skill
http://thehunter.wikia.com/wiki/Spotting_Skill
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
LostBullet
Spotter

Post by LostBullet »

Thanks for the quick replay Tod1d.

But really? track -20% and spotting -10% of real valor of the animal after (logical) the kill? a lot of pictures i have to take from now...cause never saw that in hunt :evil:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Am I to understand anyone that was not in the top 20 on the leaderboard per bow does not count as actually being on the leader board? I did have a score on the leaderboard for the pulsar as it gave me a position number once I completed it. Now when I look it says my position is NA.
I assumed the below part of the comp meant if you used the bow that won, and actually was able to do the comp, you would get the unique trophy.
"Once the competitions have run its course we will announce the winning bow and a unique trophy, featuring the winning bow , will be given to all the players who joined and got a score on the leaderboard in the competition for the bow that managed to achieve the highest scoring animal."
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I think only those that made the top twenty- get that trophy. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen it in my trophy room either. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Nobody from Team Pulsar has this trophy yet (including those in the top 20):

My understand is that everyone on the winning team who entered a score would get this, and I think that will still happen.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

But then why under where it says "Your position" does it say NA for me when I clearly did have a position the other day while the comp was still running? It happened to be 54 of 56 when I got it, but it was still a score on the leader board. Since it shows 71 players now, I guess quite a few more got entries after I did.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I'd say next update they will assign the trophy to those that got a place on Team Pulsar.
Until then we will have to wait.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DHRifleman wrote:But then why under where it says "Your position" does it say NA for me when I clearly did have a position the other day while the comp was still running? It happened to be 54 of 56 when I got it, but it was still a score on the leader board. Since it shows 71 players now, I guess quite a few more got entries after I did.
I think that's just the way the competition system works, and I believe that happens with every competition, not just special events. It's not ideal, I know. Even if the final leaderboard is restricted to 2 pages for viewing it should still show your own position if you had one. Nevertheless, I still think you will get the trophy above, I just don't think they've been issued yet.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I'm wondering why a compound bow mission has a trophy that shows an archer with a traditional bow.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”