Status Update 15th September 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 15th September 2016

Post by Deconstructed »

Alena Rybik wrote:
TSIPOYRA wrote:Just minutes ago i logged in the game to do all the stuff with the e-mails, just to get the new .243, and i accidentally saw in the store that i own 1, without having done anything... Did you guys fix that for the older players?
You're doing a great job, many thanks.!!!!
Yes, we've deployed a fix, so if you confimed your email long time ago (as apparently some people did), you would get the rewards by logging in automatically.
Confirmed. Did not have the verify but already have the items.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Claude wrote:
DanielRN wrote:killertut, Why don't they just give us the items without doing that? We already verified the email before. Is it that hard?
+100!
That's what we did, if you indeed verified the email before. See my post above.
MeistaRulez
Scout

Post by MeistaRulez »

I just shot a fox on VdB and got the little popup, that the harvest counted for the Hirschfelden challenge.
Shot a red deer stag, as well, and didn't get the popup.

Maybe you should look into that.

Edit: I don't have a score in the competition yet, so I can't tell you if the animal really counted or not.
DarkLord
Scout

Post by DarkLord »

Alena Rybik wrote:
DarkLord wrote: They intend to trade/sell email adresses to their new partner MyHuntingShop, but the emails have to be validated first? That's my guess.
We never sell / trade your private data to third parties, no matter whether they are our parners or not. We need to have valid email addresses of our users to be able to contact them ourselves.
That's good to know, sorry for the accusation. I'm surprised, because I would not expect that from other game companies like EA or Ubisoft lol. :D
Spoiler:
Linden
Tracker

Post by Linden »

First thx for the free .243 carbon rifle and the blind. I was wating for this change for a long time. The default .243 rifle texture is ugly as hell.
Secondly, After finishing a hunt and exiting the game (of course last hunt results still are not there as they once used to be, but I didn't lost hope you will solve that one day) , when I try activating a competition I get a window with this text: "YOU CANNOT JOIN A COMPETITION WHILE YOU ARE HUNTING" ! Obviously I am NOT in a hunt when I try to activate a new comp so may I ask you: what's that ? Now you are stopping me to hunt as I please ? Please address this bug pronto.
Milic
Outfitter

Post by Milic »

Thank you EW for the new .243 rifle, it is a real beauty, and also for the ground blind. It is great that the new .243 will have HS achievements although I do not see it yet.
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

new 243 looks nice, would like if it took more than 1 bullet though
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Alena Rybik wrote: You logging in every day using one email address doesn't mean that you are indeed the rightful owner of that email. Sending you the link to that email address and getting you to click on it does prove that you have an access to it which, in most cases, means that you are the owner. Sending emails to invalid email addresses hurts companies badly in the books of email providers, which is why requiring emails to be verified to be able to use the service is a normal practice all over the world.
I just had a lightbulb moment. Suddenly I'm very glad you're doing the email verification.
hunterPRO1 wrote:new 243 looks nice, would like if it took more than 1 bullet though
I completely agree.
See rant:
http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 10#p823847
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Thx for quick fix, all working.
Rusty79
Scout

Post by Rusty79 »

Now all we need along with the higher poly's is, greater rendering range :ugeek:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”