Status Update 15th September 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 15th September 2016

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Claude wrote:
DanielRN wrote:killertut, Why don't they just give us the items without doing that? We already verified the email before. Is it that hard?
+100!
That's what we did, if you indeed verified the email before. See my post above.
Confirmed.
I am also a long term Email verified member. I believe some of us verified when the newsletter was first sent to our inboxes.

After watching all the posts here and on the other thread,(and doing nothing as I had been waiting for a resolution) I saw the above this morning.
Went and checked in the store and sure enough I see that I now own the 243 carbon.

Nice
Thanks to all , Posters and Devs.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

Every time I start the "normal" launcher I have to login.. Is this the plan?

If yes, it is VERY annoying!

MfG L.E.

filopadux

Post by filopadux »

nice but i have a question devs you you can t hunt all animals for free and you get just 243. rifle and single shot shotgun free with unlimited ammo only thing what you Will have to buy is guns clothes tents equipment and more cool stuff i know a lot people stopped playing the hunter just becouse of memberships when they run out of date they stoped and i think rate of the hunter Will massivly grow to 8-9stars if you just let everyone could hunt every animal for ever and buy only ems to buy equipment so you Will earn a lot of money to and game cmunity Will grow i dont know why are you still didn t do that but i know the hunter Will be 1st game in world for me and a lot more people if you do that so thats my question can you turn all new and old thehunter s animals for free to hunt for everyone and P. S. pls add unlimited ammo for every gun what you buy but 30 ammo or 90(shotguns) or (150 for22. pistol/rifle) for each server pls write back comment becouse i want to know why you never did that -sry for my bad english pls think about this messeage becouse now the hunter is not realčly the best becouse you have to buy membership every mounth/year a lot players agree :|
PLS ADD THIS IN GAME :( #CREATETHEHUNTERTHEBEST
Last edited by filopadux on September 17th, 2016, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Rusty79 wrote:Now all we need along with the higher poly's is, greater rendering range :ugeek:

I would like that more than higher polys. I really dislike the way an animal disappears at the rendering limit when you have sights on it.
The game looks really nice as it is, the animal rendering distance increase wouldn't be as taxing as more polygons on screen even if you do have more animals on screen due to a further rendering distance, surely.

But either way, any graphical advances will be nice :)

MeistaRulez
Scout

Post by MeistaRulez »

filopadux wrote:nice but i have a question devs you you can t hunt all animals for free and you get just 243. rifle and single shot shotgun free with unlimited ammo only thing what you Will have to buy is guns clothes tents equipment and more cool stuff i know a lot people stopped playing the hunter just becouse of memberships when they run out of date they stoped and i think rate of the hunter Will massivly grow to 8-9stars if you just let everyone could hunt every animal for ever and buy only ems to buy equipment so you Will earn a lot of money to and game cmunity Will grow i dont know why are you still didn t do that but i know the hunter Will be 1st game in world for me and a lot more people if you do that so thats my question can you turn all new and old thehunter s animals for free to hunt for everyone and P. S. pls add unlimited ammo for every gun what you buy but 30 ammo or 90(shotguns) or (150 for22. pistol/rifle) for each server pls write back comment becouse i want to know why you never did that -sry for my bad english pls think about this messeage becouse now the hunter is not realčly the best becouse you have to buy membership every mounth/year a lot players agree :|
PLS ADD THIS IN GAME :(
Dude, punctuation never hurt anyone.... :roll:

After saying that, I disagree with everything you said. More, more, more, free, free, free seems to be predominant mentality these days.

When I first started playing around 2011, the only species you could hunt was mule deer, not even pheasants, yet, I think.
And if I remember correcty, if you didn't have a membership back in those days, you weren't even allowed to VISIT any other map but Logger's Point.

Now you have two free guns and the species rotation which basically allows you to hunt every species in game, anyways. Minus bison, I guess.

That's plenty for guests, maybe even too much, IMHO.

I don't agree with a lot of the pricing, but if you can't afford to pay 15 bucks for 6 months of membership, maybe you should set your priorities differently.
Last edited by MeistaRulez on September 17th, 2016, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

MeistaRulez wrote:
filopadux wrote:nice but i have a question devs you you can t hunt all animals for free and you get just 243. rifle and single shot shotgun free with unlimited ammo only thing what you Will have to buy is guns clothes tents equipment and more cool stuff i know a lot people stopped playing the hunter just becouse of memberships when they run out of date they stoped and i think rate of the hunter Will massivly grow to 8-9stars if you just let everyone could hunt every animal for ever and buy only ems to buy equipment so you Will earn a lot of money to and game cmunity Will grow i dont know why are you still didn t do that but i know the hunter Will be 1st game in world for me and a lot more people if you do that so thats my question can you turn all new and old thehunter s animals for free to hunt for everyone and P. S. pls add unlimited ammo for every gun what you buy but 30 ammo or 90(shotguns) or (150 for22. pistol/rifle) for each server pls write back comment becouse i want to know why you never did that -sry for my bad english pls think about this messeage becouse now the hunter is not realčly the best becouse you have to buy membership every mounth/year a lot players agree :|
PLS ADD THIS IN GAME :(
Dude, punctuation never hurt anyone.... :roll:

After saying that, I disagree with everything you said. More, more, more, free, free, free seems to be predominant mentality these days.

When I first started playing around 2011, the only species you could hunt was mule deer, not even pheasants, yet, I think.
And if I remember correcty, if you didn't have a membership back in those days, you weren't even allowed to hunt on any other map but Logger's Point.

Now you have two free guns and the species rotation which basically allows you to hunt every species in game, anyways. Minus bison, I guess.

That's plenty for guests, maybe even too much, IMHO.

I don't agree with a lot of the pricing, but if you can't afford to pay 15 bucks for 6 months of membership, maybe you should set your priorities differently.
You're better than me, I stopped reading after I got to "hunt all animals for free". Have read the same exact thing how many times over the years? Lol! Let me guess...also said something about how doing so the game will grow and be the best? Same old story, and all I would do is give the same reply.
Anyway, goin back to bed.....
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Thank you for the status update, and i will quote part of the tex in the status update...

Quote: Unfortunately we cannot afford to be held back by older hardware or system configurations any longer, and we have taken the hard decision to release this reserve with medium, through to very high graphics settings only.

Answer: FINALY :D Good on you! Now let's do this to all the other reserve please, Why? Well as you stated your self it is time to move on now! I do agree with this and have been waiting long for you to take this step.

And I for one, endorse your decision 100% Kepp up the good work and Thank you once again for this status update. :D -- HAPPY HUNTING -- :D
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

neonpossum
Tracker

Post by neonpossum »

Love the free items, thank you! And looking forward a lot to the Rockies!!
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Beano8U wrote: the animal rendering distance increase wouldn't be as taxing as more polygons on screen even if you do have more animals on screen due to a further rendering distance, surely.
Actually, the rendering distance is an engine limitation & can not be increased. That information has come directly from the development team many times over the years.
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Hawkeye wrote:
Beano8U wrote: the animal rendering distance increase wouldn't be as taxing as more polygons on screen even if you do have more animals on screen due to a further rendering distance, surely.
Actually, the rendering distance is an engine limitation & can not be increased. That information has come directly from the development team many times over the years.

Well. Maybe an overhaul should be on the cards then? Before any other new things are added (after the new reserve, of course). Who else would like to see my dream?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”