Issues with thehunter.com

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
magnus.eckers
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Issues with thehunter.com

Post by magnus.eckers »

tbug wrote:Just wanted to thank the team for fixing this issue!! Haven't had to login all week.
Thanks for this and the other replies which confirms that the fix has solved the issue! :D
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

tbug wrote:Just wanted to thank the team for fixing this issue!! Haven't had to login all week.
Yes, Magnus deployed the fix last Friday I think. Happy that you are happy :)
MudBug
Outfitter

Post by MudBug »

magnus.eckers wrote:Hello.

I have been looking into the issue, and I'm happy to say that we have a patch scheduled for tomorrow that will probably fix both the recent hiccup with the "double" login, and the issue some people were experiencing with having to enter their credentials once every day.

So fingers crossed, unless anything unforseen happens, there will be considerably less frustration in the world by tomorrow afternoon.
So an issue from over 2 weeks ago is not "fixed". I have never had this issue until this evening. You patched something on Monday and now I'm having to log into the game coming from Steam. Every. Single. Time. :evil:

Regarding the Pink trees issues, I never had that problem before. Then you released a "fix" for everybody else and the first hunt after that patch resulted in me having the pink trees issue/crash. Never had it before you supposedly fixed my nonexistent problem. Haven't had pink trees/crash in a week, so something sorted itself out apparently without any further input from the devs.

Please stop releasing broken content that kills 1/2 1% of the people's games and then releasing a fix that addresses the aforementioned people's problems. With the new "fix", another 1/2 1% of people who never had the problem in the first place wind up having the same problem the fix was supposed to correct. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE UTILIZE GREATER DUE DILIGENCE IN YOUR WORK EW!
Last edited by Tod1d on November 10th, 2016, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
scholargypsys

Post by scholargypsys »

i dont have issues anymore :D since i got a new pc, Happy Hunting!
Please Check Out My YouTube Channel. Thanks Click-> Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”