Issues with thehunter.com

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Issues with thehunter.com

Post by BCKidd »

RyderJack wrote:At the moment it's like this: i try to log in and nothing happens, the launcher doesn't recognize me. I close the launcher and when i run it again, then i'm already logged in.
Yep, exactly how it is for me too. So, the launcher isn't closing when we log out, yet it won't let us login... weird. Let's hope EW fixes this. The new launcher worked okay for me at first, now, well it's like a pain in the... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
CAmulieman
Tracker

Re: Extraction chocking solved!

Post by CAmulieman »

Here's what has worked for me, twice, in the last two weeks.
When the extraction of the complete download chocked on extracting the files, I uninstalled the game.
I made sure the folders were all gone, excluding screenshots, etc.
And I think THIS made the difference... I set my security and privacy settings to low on IE11.
Then commenced the download again. After extraction I returned IE11 settings to normal. (I'm running Windows 7.)
Both times I did this, the extraction came off w/o a hitch.
Must be something to do w/cookies maybe, even though the error messages that kept appearing referred to corrupted files.
Feral hogwash!
Anyway, I got my fix. AH!
Jinglepants

Post by Jinglepants »

I want to chip in on this as well now. Since the new launcher came out every time I open it it keeps opening a browser page saying "Thank you for joining! Continue in theHunter launcher to start playing!", which to this point had only been a minor nuisance because I could still log in and play. However, from last night at least, I can no longer log into the launcher. It just reinstalled itself. I hoped this was an update, but it didn't change a thing, still the web page, still can't log in. However, if I log into theHunter.com and click HUNT NOW from there to open the launcher then I am logged in and I assume I can play from that point.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

We will look into it today, thanks for reporting guys!
magnus.eckers
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by magnus.eckers »

Hello.

I have been looking into the issue, and I'm happy to say that we have a patch scheduled for tomorrow that will probably fix both the recent hiccup with the "double" login, and the issue some people were experiencing with having to enter their credentials once every day.

So fingers crossed, unless anything unforseen happens, there will be considerably less frustration in the world by tomorrow afternoon.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

magnus.eckers wrote:So fingers crossed, unless anything unforseen happens, there will be considerably less frustration in the world by tomorrow afternoon.
Good news for everyone affected. Thanks for the update.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Glad to read that it is being looked into. I will certainly keep my fingers crossed and I'll even do one better... I'll even cross my toes. Thanks for the update in this regard. ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RyderJack

Post by RyderJack »

Everything works great now! Great job, guys!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Yep, same here, i'm able to play without loggin every day, thanks for the job done.
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Just wanted to thank the team for fixing this issue!! Haven't had to login all week.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”