Issues with thehunter.com

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
tbug
Outfitter

Re: Issues with thehunter.com

Post by tbug »

OK now I'm going to rant a little. This new login scheme really really sucks. Having to login just about every day. When I open the launcher, the browser also opens and says "Thanks for joining". Then the launcher opens and wants me to signup. I have to click "Already a member" then login. Why are you making it so difficult for paying members?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

tbug wrote:OK now I'm going to rant a little. This new login scheme really really sucks. Having to login just about every day. When I open the launcher, the browser also opens and says "Thanks for joining". Then the launcher opens and wants me to signup. I have to click "Already a member" then login. Why are you making it so difficult for paying members?
It seems that not everyone is having that problem. :? I don't use the "regular" launcher, but Steam launcher and website still log me in automatically. I don't have a clue why it affects some, but not others though.
Image Image Image
magnus.eckers
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by magnus.eckers »

tbug wrote:OK now I'm going to rant a little. This new login scheme really really sucks. Having to login just about every day. When I open the launcher, the browser also opens and says "Thanks for joining". Then the launcher opens and wants me to signup. I have to click "Already a member" then login. Why are you making it so difficult for paying members?
Hello tbug, I sent you a PM regarding this.
dools24
Tracker

Post by dools24 »

have just tried to start hunt now has gone into reinstall 3.8gb and is not downloading whats going on only played 1hr ago after being un able to play last week with update I'm really getting sick of this
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

magnus.eckers wrote:
Hello tbug, I sent you a PM regarding this.
Same here Magnus :)
Yura1968

Post by Yura1968 »

Same here. I have used the hunter icon on my desktop to start the game since they introduced it, no issues. Since two weeks ago, with the new "improved" login, I have to click twice almost everytime. Sometimes the program keeps my password, sometimes it doesn't. IT REALLY SUCKS!!!! With improvements like this, I would rather not see any more of them...
dadio
Spotter

Post by dadio »

Mine seems to log me out whenever I clear my browsing data or restart my computer. My gripe is , I've been playing a little over 6years but haven't played since June. Busy summer. I went on weekly to keep up with the updates and patches. 3 days ago I decide to play. Entered the Hirschfeld competition. 15 attempts? Well I got 2 attempts left and only 1 quick hunt in. 3 days of aggravation. The game wouldn't load or it would freeze up on me as soon as I went to my inventory. Every hunt that I couldn't hunt was counted as an attempt for the competition. 1 hunt out of 15 but only 2 left.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
It seems that not everyone is having that problem. :? I don't use the "regular" launcher, but Steam launcher and website still log me in automatically. I don't have a clue why it affects some, but not others though.

Ypu know the weirdest think is that im in the opposite side of the situation, the regular logs me automatically and fine, while the Steam one is making me log in manually every time, i think whatever is the cause for this strange launchers behavior must be random, because is affecting some steam or some regular launchers and maybe both launchers for some users.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
helgoryon
Tracker

Post by helgoryon »

using regular laucher and have to log in everytime I close game.been like it since new login
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

using theHunter icon on desktop, i have to log-in every time. everyday ...using the Steam icon on desktop, it logs-in automatically....and i don't use Steam very much.....it's so confusing.........ain't modern technology grand... :D ..... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”