Issues with thehunter.com

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Re: Issues with thehunter.com

Post by DragonFire »

I see the downloading of the game still takes forever after the first crash demands I reload the game :(
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

For me on 2 different computers:

1.) Starting the Steam Launcher from Steam, (desktop icon or Steam overlay icon in the taskbar), logs in automatically.

2.) Starting the Web Launcher from the "Hunt Now" button on the website logs in automatically.

3.) Starting the Web Launcher from the Desktop icon (how I usually do it), requires me to log in the first time each day, but not for the remainder of the day. The next day I will have to log in again.

Sure seems like some kind of cookie expiration thing with the Web Launcher.
Personal Bests...
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Fletchette wrote:For me on 2 different computers:

1.) Starting the Steam Launcher from Steam, (desktop icon or Steam overlay icon in the taskbar), logs in automatically.

2.) Starting the Web Launcher from the "Hunt Now" button on the website logs in automatically.

3.) Starting the Web Launcher from the Desktop icon (how I usually do it), requires me to log in the first time each day, but not for the remainder of the day. The next day I will have to log in again.

Sure seems like some kind of cookie expiration thing with the Web Launcher.

yep, if its not working right,....it has to be broken, right ?................................... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Is it just me, or is this new Launching thing just, I was happy the way it, now I dont know what to, it's just, or I feel like someone soon need to explai, Gynnis record of game tarantellas, ok, just some frust, I should I take some sobril now and calm down quick...

Harvey604

Log-in process

Post by Harvey604 »

Why am I constantly being asked to log-in every time I wish to play. Is there some way I can have the game remember who I am??
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on October 1st, 2016, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to appropriate topic, changed subject
RyderJack

Post by RyderJack »

I have the same question actually. Old launcher i just started and i was already logged in.... now half the times i have to login several times, since it takes forever or isn't successful even tough i have entered correct username and password... a bit frustrating, old launcher was way better in that sence.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I don't know what is going on with the launcher, but, it isn't working. I can't login, without logging out and back in again. This started since yesterday. Also, I jus' got an update... anyone else having issues and/or has gotten an update? Weird. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
neonpossum
Tracker

Post by neonpossum »

Just had to reset my password because the new launcher wasn't recognizing it, then it also failed to recognize the new password?? Took about 10 minutes before it said 'attempting to log you in' and did so? What the heck?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I dunno, EW should look into this. The new launcher is pretty and all, but... well it sucks! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RyderJack

Post by RyderJack »

At the moment it's like this: i try to log in and nothing happens, the launcher doesn't recognize me. I close the launcher and when i run it again, then i'm already logged in.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”