Issues with thehunter.com

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
jim1975
Scout

Re: Issues with thehunter.com

Post by jim1975 »

JackDaniels wrote:
*Edit 1*
Also here was what some one found on the Arctic Reserve Last night During the stream.

The frozen man has been around for awhile. You might want to have a read through this thread: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=74253. There were loads of them along the river. The developers talked about removing them all then said they might keep a couple. Pretty sure it's all in that thread.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

All is OK for me since last patch. No more IE windows. thanks Staff and Devs.
ElusiveShadow
Outfitter

Post by ElusiveShadow »

I have on quick question guys:

Everything is working fine for me now but...is this working as designed at the moment? Because when I click the launcher, I get taken to the website where I have to sign in [Each time, it doesn't seem to keep me signed in any more either], then I can launch a game which sends everything back to the launcher...which is three times the hassle things used to be. Is this going to be permanent? Because the launcher now feels entirely pointless.

The last thing I want from the game when it finally ends: An offline, single player version.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

ElusiveShadow wrote: Everything is working fine for me now but...is this working as designed at the moment? Because when I click the launcher, I get taken to the website where I have to sign in [Each time, it doesn't seem to keep me signed in any more either]
To complete my previous message, i have the same thing than ElusiveShadow, i must sign in each time.
Ferikat

Post by Ferikat »

Hi all!

It seems that I have to enter the password every time, too.

The name of my membership hasn´t changed to journeyman; it´s name is now TRIAL_Membership (2 years). Could I get problems/limitations because of that?

Ferikat
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Ferikat wrote:Hi all!

The name of my membership hasn´t changed to journeyman; it´s name is now TRIAL_Membership (2 years). Could I get problems/limitations because of that?

Ferikat
Did you check the "Remember Me" or "Log me automatically" (or whatever it says...)?

It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

There is no option for remembering credentials on the new login page.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

When I open Firefox and go to www.thehunter.com I get logged straight into the website. I don't see the login page unless I log out manually. I have Firefox configured to not destroy any active logins when I close the browser. When I click the hunt now button, the launcher opens and for a split second I see the splash that says something like "hang on we are trying to log you in" but it disappears within a second and I'm logged in automatically on the launcher.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

caledonianblues wrote:When I open Firefox and go to www.thehunter.com I get logged straight into the website. I don't see the login page unless I log out manually. I have Firefox configured to not destroy any active logins when I close the browser. When I click the hunt now button, the launcher opens and for a split second I see the splash that says something like "hang on we are trying to log you in" but it disappears within a second and I'm logged in automatically on the launcher.
Pretty much how it works for me with IE with the exception that I use Norton identity safe, which automatically logs me into anything I have the log-in info stored for. I have one master password that open the vault, and the rest it handles.

I do run the game via the webpage, and start the launcher from there.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
Ferikat

Post by Ferikat »

Tod1d wrote:
Ferikat wrote:Hi all!

Ferikat
Did you check the "Remember Me" or "Log me automatically" (or whatever it says...)?

Thank you for the image Tod1d. I looked at the "Upgrade/Renew membership" page (where you can redeem a discount or gift code).There it still says "trial_membership".
I can´t see any box to check for auto-login.

Ferikat

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”