Status Update 1st September 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TheSpecter
Scout

Re: Status Update 1st September 2016

Post by TheSpecter »

Well, first of all thanks for the great work and best of luck for the future, Daniel!

The new screenshots look awesome, can't wait for the release. And I'm definitely over the moon about the species line-up. Rocky Mountain Elk, bighorns and most of all, grizzlies are more than I could have hoped for. Plus the scenic fall landscape of the Rockies make it a dream come true. :D

To celebrate things, I'll even spare you my usual rant about the climbing mini game at this point... ;) :lol:
TheSpecter
Scout

Post by TheSpecter »

Dadeerhuntor wrote:grizzlies are protected by law in the western states and wolves are protected in most

But if they add wolves I'm going to be scared when hunting
US fish and wildlife service is considering to lift said protection, with Montana, Wyoming and Idaho already preparing quota-based regulations for grizzly hunting intended to become effective next year. In the Canadian Rockies, grizzly hunting is afaik already being offered. So it's imho not overly unrealistic to have grizzlies to hunt in the new reserve.
KCROWE
Tracker

Post by KCROWE »

Everything sounds and looks fantastic.....can't wait. Hopefully some more Weatherby Rifles will be coming our way.

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

TheSpecter wrote:Well, first of all thanks for the great work and best of luck for the future, Daniel!

The new screenshots look awesome, can't wait for the release. And I'm definitely over the moon about the species line-up. Rocky Mountain Elk, bighorns and most of all, grizzlies are more than I could have hoped for. Plus the scenic fall landscape of the Rockies make it a dream come true. :D

To celebrate things, I'll even spare you my usual rant about the climbing mini game at this point... ;) :lol:
There will be no climbing in that reserve ;)
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

Alena Rybik wrote:
TheSpecter wrote:Well, first of all thanks for the great work and best of luck for the future, Daniel!

yesssssss :-)
McNukki
Spotter

Post by McNukki »

Alena Rybik wrote:

Good news thanks!!!
RogerYar
Tracker

Post by RogerYar »

Alena Rybik wrote:There will be no climbing in that reserve ;)
excellent :)
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

when will be new map?!
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

lx188 wrote:when will be new map?!
Nobody knows yet. Alena didn't give any dates. It'll be out when its ready, or at least I hope when its ready.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

I hope that we get to see some of the new animal models in the next status update.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”