Status Update 1st September 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Status Update 1st September 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

We've just released a small patch with the fix for heated tents not visible after the large equipment limit increase.
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Alena please can somebody take a look at turkey scoring. I shot a turkey and it only scored 58 instead of 68 (thats a number im getting then I add all 3 columns from the score sheet). Here is the turkey in question https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/sald ... /479616664
SmellyVanDoodle
Spotter

Post by SmellyVanDoodle »

Alena Rybik wrote:Your comments to the status update from the 1st of September.
The baits are still the same limit 3 per map
If you only mean that the baits are on sale only why have the comment in the image "Reserve limit for world items is now increased"
Philips11

Post by Philips11 »

I understand that EHR community wanted to next elk (deer) and grizly bear but i don´t understand WHY we need them like a separate specie? Why we need next different elk which in fact is not a different specie - it´s just SUBSPECIE, nothing more. It´s the same case with grizzly bear Grizzly bear is just BROWN BEAR, subspecie of brown bear - it´s not a different specie, so why we should be separate???? I believe that this large reserve needs WOLVES and mountain lion. I agree that mountain lion animation could be enormous difficult but what´s difficult with wolves? we already have coyottes, which remove in packs, what´s problem with wolves??? Finally i wanted to be positive, so the landscape of a new reserve looks realy greatly. I hope that i will be hunting wolves in EHR early.
Osten-Baken
Tracker

Post by Osten-Baken »

Philips11 wrote:I understand that EHR community wanted to next elk (deer) and grizly bear but i don´t understand WHY we need them like a separate specie?
More animals->more competitions and achievements.
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

Can you even imagine what would happen if EW was about to release a new reserve without ''new'' animal species? Just think about it and about vicious part of the community here.
zech.flaugh

Post by zech.flaugh »

I just saw the status update and screenshots for the Rocky Mountain map. I am from Colorado and I was super excited to see the screenshot of the Yankee Girl Mine. It's awesome to see a familiar iconic landmark, so iconic in fact that my family is currently building a cabin a few miles from that location using the Yankee Girl as the visual model for the building. SO basically you have a model of the family cabin in the game. It's great! Thanks for the attention to detail.

Zech
Dadeerhuntor

Post by Dadeerhuntor »

grizzlies are protected by law in the western states and wolves are protected in most

But if they add wolves I'm going to be scared when hunting
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Just when I thought I was out YOU draw me back in. lol
Rockies and Bighorn Sheep, Grizzly Bear, Mule Deer I died and when to heaven Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

zech.flaugh wrote:I just saw the status update and screenshots for the Rocky Mountain map. I am from Colorado and I was super excited to see the screenshot of the Yankee Girl Mine. It's awesome to see a familiar iconic landmark, so iconic in fact that my family is currently building a cabin a few miles from that location using the Yankee Girl as the visual model for the building. SO basically you have a model of the family cabin in the game. It's great! Thanks for the attention to detail. Zech
I learned a lot about Yankee Girl Mine today :lol: ~ It's amazing that there are a lot of photos of that area and other mines all up and down that same area. That's cool how they worked that in because yeah! it looks like it! Great little history lesson to be had as well.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”