Post by JackRbbt »

Alena Rybik wrote:... I believe aspen here means trees :D
Yeah, suuuuuure! :D
Spoiler:

Oswald74
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 25th August 2016

Post by Oswald74 »

Alena Rybik wrote:I will bring it up internally but i can't promise anything yet, since I am not sure what would be involved into changing it.
Thank you for your support, I'll wait for your answer.

MfG L.E.

mochel
Scout

Post by mochel »

Beautiful reserve indeed... Ummm I can already hear the drumming of some Ruffed Grouse there :) :) :)
chinook2835
Tracker

Post by chinook2835 »

The reserve looks really good but it reminds me red feather a lot but I still look forward to it
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

Thanks for updating the bears. The Rocky Mountains are very very nice. :)
a|NO|ther

Post by a|NO|ther »

Excellent! In anticipation of the new reserve =)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hopefully we are not all going to have to buy new PC's. The reserve will deserve it tho' if need be. It does look awesome, and who wouldn't want to virtual hunt on it? Can't wait. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
foresterjoe
Tracker

Post by foresterjoe »

Looking nice, hopefully some new different animals to hunt and mix of terrain features since being the largest map so far. good job.
thewindiw
Scout

Post by thewindiw »

To my this looks like the Alberta Rockies and I'm so happy in a couple of hours I'm going to the Rockies (Albertan ones) and it should be an early fall look there :mrgreen: :P :D

,thewindow :P

It hops it drops, it flies it dies, if it gets away you shot it in the wrong way= thewindow :P
TheSpecter
Scout

Post by TheSpecter »

Just out of curiosity, will the new reserve involve climbing? Would be a bummer to indulge in anticipation for a reserve, that would be a non-starter from my point of view. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but the climbing already pretty much ruined VdB for me, and I'd rather not have that happen to another reserve. Especially not such a beautiful one, the screenshots are looking fantastic - hats off to the team. Would be interesting btw to know whether I'm the only one loathing the climbing feature, so feedback would be welcome.

To avoid misunderstandings, I do not object against the need of buing climbing gear, that's fine by me. What I actually don't like, to say the least, is the "mini game". Of course, I do understand the business side of it - selling first aid packs. Maybe a second type of climbing gear could be created, one that's more expensive than the standard issue, but will get you up without the "mini game" by simply using it via context menu (similar to that of e. g. the tripod). Or create a consumable, say magnesia powder, like the camping supplies that allows for skipping the "mini game" and is used up in the process. I'd gladly accept either solution, if I'm in turn no longer forced to waste time and effort for something that imho has nothing at all to do with hunting in the first place. No offence meant, of course, just my two cents.

And thanks a lot for the revamp of my favourite animals in the game - the bears. Can't wait to see them in all their new glory. :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”