EW Staff
EW Staff

Status Update 11th August 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

Raphael202
Scout

Re: Status Update 11th August 2016

Post by Raphael202 »

Amazing!! I'm soo hyped for the new reserve!!!
Dennis Borg
Hunter

Post by Dennis Borg »

A new reserve!? I better get to work then! ;)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this status update Staff and Devs. Cool a new reserve soon !!! We need more clues to speculate :)
Raphael202
Scout

Post by Raphael202 »

Dennis Borg wrote:A new reserve!? I better get to work then! ;)
:lol: :lol:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Nice update Alena, thanks for that.
Good move on the Polar Bear. I know it was a tough decision to make, but know that it was the right decision. I give you guys all the credit in the world for trying something different with the Polar Bear, basically just chalk it up as one of those things that sounds great on paper but in practice is no good. Good learning experience tho for sure.
Won't comment on the new reserve because I do not like to speculate, the only thing I can say is that I hope it is something really new and includes ALL new animals upon release. Yes, there is a slight hint there as to what I am thinking LOL
Never knew about the Refer a Friend option, wish I would have tho. I've gotten quite a few people to join the game over the years, this new incentive is a very nice gesture. And I love the Engraved .308 ;)
nanders
Scout

Post by nanders »

Speaking of friends and perhaps then also MP. When can we get more MP comps?

thehunter Profile | Referral Link | #1114 you were the greatest bug, now you are just a feature.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to finding out more about the new reserve.

The new referral scheme sounds good, hope it results in more sign-ups and conversions. The engraved .308 looks fantastic. So fantastic in fact that I'm going to have to recruit myself just so I can get it. Question on the .308 though, does it have achievements? I would hope not, since it's an exclusive item, but it would be good to know, as this will be quite an important consideration for those chasing the first page on the hunter score leaderboard. Also, will it ever be released in the store to purchase like a regular item?
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

Thanks for the update!

I suppose and I wish it's Africa!!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the update! I'll be honest: i would have preferred evolvements in gameplay (for example a revamp of the animal AI) to more content. Wouldn't really have needed yet another reserve (especially since BRR could be filled with new animals first), but of course it's always nice to have even more possibilities. I wish the best for those that are hoping for Africa. ;)

One question about the "Recruit a friend" programme: Would it be possible to apply that programme to buying membership prize codes and giving them to other hunters? I've already given a few memberships away to other players and will probably do so in the future (as competition prizes for example) and I think it would only be fair to be able to get the recruiter rewards this way too.
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”