Status Update 11th August 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
mdfortney

Re: Status Update 11th August 2016

Post by mdfortney »

Hoping the new reserve is Africa. With the upcoming .340 Weatherby it would make an excellent dangerous game round.I hoe thats what it is!
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

Looks like a whole new game. Thehunter: safari

http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=75111
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Sorry it took me a while to get back to you all with answers to your questions everyone, I was away for a couple days.
HooCairs wrote:@Alena, regarding the recruiting program (sorry if this has been asked already). What if a current guest decides to upgrade based on my initiative? Will the rewards also be handed out? Or does this just work for completely new players that signed up using the link?
The first option. You will receive gifts for people who had signed up by your invitation before but were guests when this new Recruit a Friend was implemented.
mochel wrote:Sorry if this question was asked before but no news yet about the Willow Ptarmigans? I look forward to them released as they are species equivalent to the Rock Ptarmigans but do not need extra equipments to reach them.
We're not 100% satisfied with their willow ptarmigans yet, so it will take a wee bit longer to polish everything.
Sylirian wrote:
Misstik wrote:No Alena today? hope she's well :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Maybe she is in vacation this friday ^^

This job must be exhausting for her, because customers have as a community of players who are never satisfied, aged 7 to 77 from many cultures and countries .... The vacations should be a matter of survival!
;)
Haha, true, true ;) No vacations for me this summer unfortunately, but I will go away for a couple of weeks in late October - early November.

@all: Good points about tent limit on large reserves, we'll have a think about it.
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

What about willow ptarmigan? this week?
willybepop
Hunter

Post by willybepop »

Alena Rybik wrote:Sorry it took me a while to get back to you all with answers to your questions everyone, I was away for a couple days.
HooCairs wrote:@Alena, regarding the recruiting program (sorry if this has been asked already). What if a current guest decides to upgrade based on my initiative? Will the rewards also be handed out? Or does this just work for completely new players that signed up using the link?
The first option. You will receive gifts for people who had signed up by your invitation before but were guests when this new Recruit a Friend was implemented.
I thought I had understood this, but didn't have a friend to want to buy a membership. Now, one of my daugthers wants to buy a membership, but she can't use the referral link to get her Dad some goodies. She created a guest account without me sending her a referral a few months back. Does this mean that I can't send her the referral or get awarded the Recruit a Friend items?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

willybepop wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:Sorry it took me a while to get back to you all with answers to your questions everyone, I was away for a couple days.
I thought I had understood this, but didn't have a friend to want to buy a membership. Now, one of my daugthers wants to buy a membership, but she can't use the referral link to get her Dad some goodies. She created a guest account without me sending her a referral a few months back. Does this mean that I can't send her the referral or get awarded the Recruit a Friend items?
It only works if someone creates an account using your referral. Any existing account won't work, unfortunately.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”