Game & Status Updates 28th July 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Game & Status Updates 28th July 2016

Post by HD_Artworks »

Well, after few hours playing with new update, i realize that the only good feature in this update is Rock Ptarmigan.
The other fixes is not good(for me at least).
My dog is very quiet now, i can't hear his walking, running, breathing when i get close to him. But i hear his breathing when i up in the tower!

And in the tower i have 100% stability for aim with my weapons without holding Space key.
I test that with my Parker Python and 9.3x62 Anschütz. I shot an Elk with 170 meters away and i don't hold space key at all!
I think in the towers we must lose some stability, because we are in height and wind have more power!

So, do you have this problems too?
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

HOSSEIN.D wrote:And in the tower i have 100% stability for aim with my weapons without holding Space key.
I test that with my Parker Python and 9.3x62 Anschütz. I shot an Elk with 170 meters away and i don't hold space key at all!
I think in the towers we must lose some stability, because we are in height and wind have more power!
In real life when hunting from a tower you can stabilize your weapon on the window sill. It should be about as good as shooting while being prone, and most players prefer that tower stability is now restored after the last update. It shouldn't work for bows though and that's how it was in the past - so you shouldn't see a difference between shooting the Parker outside a tower compared to inside a tower (you have to compare the same stances of course).
Image Image Image
McNukki
Spotter

Post by McNukki »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
HOSSEIN.D wrote:And in the tower i have 100% stability for aim with my weapons without holding Space key.
In real life when hunting from a tower you can stabilize your weapon on the window sill. It should be about as good as shooting while being prone, and most players prefer that tower stability is now restored after the last update. It shouldn't work for bows though and that's how it was in the past - so you shouldn't see a difference between shooting the Parker outside a tower compared to inside a tower (you have to compare the same stances of course).
So why is there no animation for laying your weapon on the window sill? ;) I also don´t understand why only the ingame towers the set towers give you complete stabilization and not the Deployable towers??

Hope they fix it
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Tanngnjostr wrote: In real life when hunting from a tower you can stabilize your weapon on the window sill. It should be about as good as shooting while being prone, and most players prefer that tower stability is now restored after the last update. It shouldn't work for bows though and that's how it was in the past - so you shouldn't see a difference between shooting the Parker outside a tower compared to inside a tower (you have to compare the same stances of course).
Marc your right about stability on the towers, but stability is 100% now! I think that's little too much when the player stand even if he put gun on the window sill.
And about Parker, i aim on the tower and i see very little shake and when i hold space to hold breath i don't see any change. I think stability is work for the bows too.
Season Stats
Spoiler:
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

For me the dog sounds are perfect. I can hear the same sounds as before, just not overpoweringly loud like they were. I hope that stays as is.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
BigAl
Outfitter

Post by BigAl »

DHRifleman wrote:For me the dog sounds are perfect. I can hear the same sounds as before, just not overpoweringly loud like they were. I hope that stays as is.
+1 Yes the dog sounds much more real now and not like it's amplified in my ear on a microphone...and this is coming from someone who Hunts and is a dog person that's had a lot of dogs...Good job on the sound fix. :D
BuckshotAl - Warden
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

In real life, I hunted Ruffed. Blue, and Sage Grouse for many yearss,....and loved it.
I hope these Ptarmigans are as challenging,.....and as much fun.
Thanks, Devs, great update :!:

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Sorry if this all ready reported, the update state:
Hunting Towers now give weapon wobble reduction again

But that was ONLY fixed with Fixed Tower, Deployable Towers still have the wobble, please fix
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

mapache01 wrote:Sorry if this all ready reported, the update state:
Hunting Towers now give weapon wobble reduction again

But that was ONLY fixed with Fixed Tower, Deployable Towers still have the wobble, please fix
Yes they know. That fix will come with next patch.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”