Summer Fiesta 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
McNukki
Spotter

Re: Summer Fiesta 2016

Post by McNukki »

Congrats to the winners I hope you enjoyed this event. I didn´t and stopped when the rule change happened :) Enjoy your 340 Weatherby I hope it´s nice ;)

What I really HATE yes HATE is that you can´t really see who won in the divisions. It takes you ages to jump through the pages in the "previous competition" option. I hope there will be a change of the website style in the future, so that you can find the comps in which you participated faster and easier.

Congrats to all the winners :D
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Well, this is awesome. My own goal of finishing Top 10 fell far short. I was leading the comp about midway through, then it all fell apart and I just couldn't find the big trophies. While I struggled with blacktail & elk, my wife killed a 192 & 373, respectively. As a result, she finished 3rd in Division 7, and will bring home the rifle and household bragging rights. She's going to be so excited.
saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Congratulations to the winners! What a nice bunch of animals you got Forstheld!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I enjoyed being top 20 a 3rd of the way through in elite but then the pack walked away and I enjoyed watching from the stands at this point. I would have needed mostly all new PB's to get close and that's just not reality with the amount of time I have available.

Congrats to all the competitors! There was a mad dash for the checkered flag in my div and curious to see some of the stats Alena might gather up for this one. Surely they will be epic!

Very good comp idea with this one in how it was put together. No one gets any prizes in this comp without tremendous effort that's assured.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Congratz to all of the division winners, comfortable mediocrity for me. The Elite is a tough division.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

ForstHeld wrote:Congrats to all winners and Top10 finishers!

What a ride. I was able to improve 4 out of 10 scores in the last hours of the comp, amazing! For this comp i was able to harvest 2 personal best and 7(!) season best specimen. And that was needed because of these crazy results all others bring in.

I used 40 out of the possible 50 attempts and hunted 38 in SP an 2 in MP. For one animal (Red Kangaroo) i got help from a friend because of my poor spotting skills for this specie, so a shoutout to Lennox1983, thanks mate!

In addition i got a 66 Turkey, a 56 Yote and a 83.5 (SB) Roo.

I am now ready for the Davidolympics :-P
I don't have the time to research scores, but I don't think having help because you have poor spotting skills on a species is cricket. Likely, the Roo score wasn't the difference, so there's that. I think it would have been much more of an achievement if you did it yourself.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Congrats to all the top place winners, well done! Now, can we have the .340 rifle made available to all the -"not winners" ...? :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
beren666

Post by beren666 »

This Summer Siesta was AWESOME! Nervewrecking till the very end... You should do huge comps like this more often.
I would also like to thank Alena (and CaledonianBlues) for granting my brother m0nngis the new .340 - we spent the last night trying really hard to climb the leaderboard.
Thank you for a fun competition, I can't wait for the next one! :D
Season Stats:
Spoiler:
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

I gave this competition my all. Increased my hunter score over 200 points. The only reason I was in this division is because my hunter score was up from Hog/ Turkey competitions. I had no tracking/spotting on pretty much everything else when it started. I'd never even killed an Ibex before Summer Fiesta. I came out being able to tell sex and age of tracks of animals, knowing where to easily find these animals and know their behavior patterns really good now *how far they spook, how easily ect* I did kill around 250+ Roe Deer and never got my trophy. I grinded out a nice 274 Red Deer, love their tree branches they got swinging around on their heads :) Got a nice 384 elk, 68.9 turkey, 56 coyote, 201 Muley. It's disappointing not to get the rifle after sitting in 1'st 2n'd or 3'rd for weeks giving it your all, but I did it all by myself with crap skills so I'm happy. Here's my little trophy sittin snug in between two Golds :) Congratulations to all winners, this was a very hard 35 day competition!
TrueshotM
Scout

Post by TrueshotM »

One question. It says Bearheart is still available to sign up for. Will it stay available forever or should I activate it to stay available? Or....will it just disappear one day? I hope to get a side by side and complete it. Grasshoppin also. I will accept help on a mission if someone want's to help but not on competitions. I have a multiplayer up all day *TrueshotMWM* password is willhelp if anyone would be willing to do the mission for me and let me harvest the bear and .22 pistol one. I have a 60m bear heart kill with a bow so I don't mind asking for a handout on this since I don't own the shotgun or pistol.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”