Summer Fiesta 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TSIPOYRA

Re: Summer Fiesta 2016

Post by TSIPOYRA »

Hey guys, i just finished second place in the Rookie Division comp and that took a looooot of effort!!!
Anyone knows how can i get the 2 months membership? is it done automatically or something? Good day to all of you hunters.
When everything seems to go wrong, just smile... Better days are coming soon. ;)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

TSIPOYRA wrote:Hey guys, i just finished second place in the Rookie Division comp and that took a looooot of effort!!!
Anyone knows how can i get the 2 months membership? is it done automatically or something? Good day to all of you hunters.
Congratulations! Your membership should now be added to your account, enjoy!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I can see that Brondal came 1st in divisions 5 and 6. Since I doubt he/she has any need for 2 of the new rifles, or two trophies, how about giving these to one to the participants who came 4th in the division from which Brondal was promoted?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

caledonianblues wrote:I can see that Brondal came 1st in divisions 5 and 6. Since I doubt he/she has any need for 2 of the new rifles, or two trophies, how about giving these to one to the participants who came 4th in the division from which Brondal was promoted?
Good point, added m0nngis the rifle, will check with the backend regrading possibility to change the trophy.
RichardTheHunter
Scout

Post by RichardTheHunter »

caledonianblues wrote:I can see that Brondal came 1st in divisions 5 and 6. Since I doubt he/she has any need for 2 of the new rifles, or two trophies, how about giving these to one to the participants who came 4th in the division from which Brondal was promoted?
good idea
TSIPOYRA

Post by TSIPOYRA »

thanks Alena, i needed that because living in greece, i can't pay for a membership or ems$ (capital controls and stuff) so the comps are the only way for now.
have a nice day and thanks again for the chance.
When everything seems to go wrong, just smile... Better days are coming soon. ;)
RichardTheHunter
Scout

Alena Rybik wrote:
Good point, added m0nngis the rifle, will check with the backend regrading possibility to change the trophy.

Funkygecko also is in the top 3 in division 6 and 5

so maybe also give the rifle to the 5th of division 5?
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

RichardTheHunter wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:

Funkygecko also is in the top 3 in division 6 and 5

so maybe also give the rifle to the 5th of division 5?
Yep, sorted.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Congrats to the all divisions winners. Impressive finish from ForstHeld in Elite division, good job :)

Got my trophy but strange description name :
RichardTheHunter
Scout

FR_Bugs wrote:Congrats to the all divisions winners. Impressive finish from ForstHeld in Elite division, good job :)

Got my trophy but strange description name :
strange my 3rd place trophy has the right description

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”