Status Update 14th July 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Hubert
Tracker

Re: Status Update 14th July 2016

Post by Hubert »

"Why just a drop and not a total elimination you ask? That is the million dollar question. The truth is that in any game, especially such an old and complex one like theHunter, with such an immense amount of content, there will always be crashes. "
I disagree and I have a proof, a strong one. I play this game since 2009 and, before, the cloud move, it NEVER crashed once ! NOT once no matter what resolution I used, no matter how many hours I stayed in any map ! After solving the cloud matter, again, it NEVER crashed (I played it every day since 2009) until the first dog introduction. After solving it, again, it NEVER crashed for me.But...after WRR..oh boy, it crashed daily, on every map. That is why I decided , with my buddies, to take a break until you fix that. I just came back from my holiday and I will try in guest mode to see if the game crashes. If it does as usual, I will try that crash patch. If it crashes again, I will wait for you to fix it before renewing my membership.
Bottom line, this game was crash bullet proof once so please stop saying otherwise, nobody will buy it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”