Game Update 13th July 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pittie
Hunter

Re: Game Update 13th July 2016

Post by Pittie »

AVC2013 wrote:Ahhhh.... shooting from tower no longer stable as before. Come on...
No need to make it stable as before, this patch making the shot from tower looks horrible.
Please make it more stable, Alena. But no need as stable as before the patch update.
Seriously, try it out and find it out yourself.
Agreed! Please bring the stability back. The treepod works fine, but all towers not anymore.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Pittie wrote:
AVC2013 wrote:Ahhhh.... shooting from tower no longer stable as before. Come on...
No need to make it stable as before, this patch making the shot from tower looks horrible.
Please make it more stable, Alena. But no need as stable as before the patch update.
Seriously, try it out and find it out yourself.
Agreed! Please bring the stability back. The treepod works fine, but all towers not anymore.
The purpose of tower stability was to simulate resting your rifle on the rail for gun stability when taking a shot. Hopefully this is just an unforeseen side effect and will be fixed quickly. However, if they purposely restored the instability in towers because they are about to introduce for purchase new gun rest or gun tripods/bipods for gun stability, then I am all for that too.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Thanks team! Can't wait to try out the new sitkas tonight. Maybe I'll get that mission pack done. :lol:
homk
Gravenslund
Tracker

Re: Crash Update - Workaround Test

Post by Gravenslund »

misskiki68 wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
Gravenslund wrote:"We've just released a patch with a bunch of great stuff,"
A bunch of great stuff?? i cant see anything more then 5 fixes, and 3 changes.

Thought a new animal, item, weapon or reserve would be a bunch of great stuff.

But thanks anyway
I wrote that and I am sorry that our perspectives on this matter don't coincide. For me personally it was the best patch in the last 9 months as I can't really enjoy or be proud of new animals, reserves and weapons while the game keeps crashing for a large amount of our players.
Alena you should know trough your job that you can't satisfied 100% of players, dont worry, this patch is a great great stuff and a big step for TheHunter
Did i say that it was a bad patch or that i was unhappy about Things with the patch? Nahh, dont think so.
Was just saying as the game startet downloading 3.8gb, that i thought it was something bigger. I did say thanks. Didnt I?

And not everything has to be negative just because we look different on thing? does it?

ALENA. ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR A AWESOME PATCH.
(you could also look at the post i made that i thanked the hell out of the hunter team for their Work and the hotfix from the comm. I appriceate it alot. But was also taken as a negetive thing, because it was just a workaround andother Things.)

Happy hunting
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

Same old, same old....
Out of 5 "bug fixes" one was not bug (sitka), one is hopefully maybe perhaps fixed (freezing), one shouldn't be messed up in the first place (pulsar), and one is confirmed still broken (ropes).
+ added wobble in towers.
(and really.....is the collectibles ˙score receiving speed change˙ something that you spend your time to deal with or you noticed it was changed by itself so why not include it in Upd.? :) )

On a positive side i am glad you are doing something about the crash issues, never had a single one but i hope it will be fixed for all the unlucky ones.
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

Anyone having some short disconnects during a hunt lasting a few seconds then later in the hunt it loses connection altogether? Haven't had a disconnect for awhile only just noticed that the timer has been extended :)
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Cogsy666 wrote:Anyone having some short disconnects during a hunt lasting a few seconds then later in the hunt it loses connection altogether? Haven't had a disconnect for awhile only just noticed that the timer has been extended :)
I think that's because the UK voted to BREXIT the internet.... :lol:
Personal Bests...
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't surprise me.
Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Prinz1989 wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
Prinz1989 wrote:
Thanks for the answer. Unfortunatly it doesn't work. I put one climbing gear up again quit the hunt restarted and it was gone again. Perheps it's just me hopefully more players with the problem will test this too soon.
Are you starting the game within render range (220m) of the climbing location? I seem to remember that being discussed as a problem with the climbing gear.
No, I ran about 500m. Seems the issue isn't really fixed since stancomputerhunter seems to have the same problem as I do.
Ah OK. There was a prior issue where you had to cross the render range from the rope to get it to appear.
Starting near the rope, or fast travelling to a point near the rope would cause it to not render.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

Thank you for the update, awesome :D
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”