Game Update 13th July 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
nosnerb
Outfitter

Re: Crash Update - Workaround Test

Post by nosnerb »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Gravenslund wrote:"We've just released a patch with a bunch of great stuff,"
A bunch of great stuff?? i cant see anything more then 5 fixes, and 3 changes.

Thought a new animal, item, weapon or reserve would be a bunch of great stuff.

But thanks anyway
I wrote that and I am sorry that our perspectives on this matter don't coincide. For me personally it was the best patch in the last 9 months as I can't really enjoy or be proud of new animals, reserves and weapons while the game keeps crashing for a large amount of our players.
This is the best patch the game has ever gotten. Don't let a naysay convince you otherwise. Some members don't have the nonstop problems and can't sympathize with those that do. Really happy with this patch:)
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Update 13th July 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

Swampfox wrote:Thank you EW Staff for solving the crash issue. :D
Well, it's not exactly the EW staff who solved the issue :) We've just implemented what others have found and tested, so all the credit should go those guys: Pretty_Boy, Fletchette, caledoniablues and, apparently, Sal_monella who was trying to bring it up to our attention earlier.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx to the members mention in the above post .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Very very happy with game update. Thanks EW and those awesome, fantastic, brilliant community members that helped so many people. Although I personally wasn't suffering from many crashes I can't thank you enough guys for making life a lot easier for those who did.
I am also over the moon to see sitkas with the bigger antlers (looks fantastic) as I was the one (probably not the first one though ) to bring it to Alenas attention. Thank you Alena for responding to my post and for passing it to the people made it happen.
Raphael202
Scout

Post by Raphael202 »

Even though I never have crashed, I'm very happy for those who got their crashes fixed. Amazing work from the community "team" and from EW.
Also very nice to see the new Sitka racks.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

saldas1983 wrote:Very very happy with game update. Thanks EW and those awesome, fantastic, brilliant community members that helped so many people. Although I personally wasn't suffering from many crashes I can't thank you enough guys for making life a lot easier for those who did.
I am also over the moon to see sitkas with the bigger antlers (looks fantastic) as I was the one (probably not the first one though ) to bring it to Alenas attention. Thank you Alena for responding to my post and for passing it to the people made it happen.
Glad to see you happy and thank you for bring this up :) I am sure it had been mentioned here before your post, but things do miss my attention, and I very much appreciate reminders like that.
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately I just had another frozen game which could be closed only via ctrl+alt+del, but it's the first time after the new patch so it's much better.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Fix for the sitka deer is great, they look awesome now, picked up a 106 and 107 on my last hunt, seems 111 is the winning score for this one, Wonder how high they will go. I was able to spot 100-130 on the best one :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

waiora wrote:Fix for the sitka deer is great, they look awesome now, picked up a 106 and 107 on my last hunt, seems 111 is the winning score for this one, Wonder how high they will go. I was able to spot 100-130 on the best one :D
Yeah they do look good now don't they. I picked off a 107 too. Was quite shocked when I seen the score. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”