Status Update 23rd June 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 23rd June 2016

Post by maros.kuzar »

I have a question: Do sales change each day? Or are we stuck with waterfowl equipment the whole weekend?

I see no staff members on the forums, but hopefully somebody knows the answer.
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

I dont want to be mean, not at all. For example, when a new player is about to join the game 90% he is about to play duck and goose hunting only as its more easy than tracking and finding animals specially the wounded ones. An old player will buy a dog just for fun(it is not his priority,basically he dont need it) instead of new players which means that they were the ones that asked for new colars.Same with 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle , i was a bit lucky and participated in that exact poll. Every old player(most of them) that joined that poll topic asked the same question '' why there is no NONE option?''Ofc new players decided one more time.

For me new players (90%) are the ones that have less than 500hpoints (ducks and geese boost new players a lot).
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

maros.kuzar wrote:I have a question: Do sales change each day? Or are we stuck with waterfowl equipment the whole weekend?

when a sales adds new stuff every day there usually is a sentence about this on the advertisement on the main page. it is missing this time, so i assume it is a normal sale with no other items added.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

therisths wrote:I dont want to be mean, not at all. For example, when a new player is about to join the game 90% he is about to play duck and goose hunting only as its more easy than tracking and finding animals specially the wounded ones. An old player will buy a dog just for fun(it is not his priority,basically he dont need it) instead of new players which means that they were the ones that asked for new colars.Same with 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle , i was a bit lucky and participated in that exact poll. Every old player(most of them) that joined that poll topic asked the same question '' why there is no NONE option?''Ofc new players decided one more time.

For me new players (90%) are the ones that have less than 500hpoints (ducks and geese boost new players a lot).
Sorry, but why should "old players" have more rights than "new players"? Both pay for the time being and if you paid for five years already, you did so to play the game for five years, not to award some special rights over time. And how do you know that the "new players" asked for dog collars? And if so, how does it matter?
Image Image Image
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

And if so, how does it matter?
15$ for a wayfarer instead of mine 500+$ ? whose money did they waste to make dog colars? Also, in previous years there had not been such bugs on every release.When devs see(they get informed somehow) that many players want ,for example, dog colars, then they think:''free money''.Find one comment of mine asking anything in the game all these years. I just voted when serveys were released and thats all. In addition, topics based on every new thing, influence many players as a result they vote what they read in the forum. If we old players, who buy almost everything that got release in the game , quit the game, there will be a blackout.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

killertut wrote:
maros.kuzar wrote:I have a question: Do sales change each day? Or are we stuck with waterfowl equipment the whole weekend?

when a sales adds new stuff every day there usually is a sentence about this on the advertisement on the main page. it is missing this time, so i assume it is a normal sale with no other items added.
Thank you ;)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

therisths wrote:whose money did they waste to make dog colars?
Not your money. Not my money. Their own money. The second you hand your money over, it's no longer your money. Does your employer tell you what to spend your salary on? No. Once you get paid it's your money and you can do whatever you want with it without having to consult anyone.
therisths
Hunter

Post by therisths »

ofc you are right,the point is what will happen to the game if we(old players who spend a lot on every release) dont pay anymore? Can these 15$ maintain the game? i dont think so. I hope you all to get the point here.
My employer ,pays me for my work and what i offer, he dont pays me for no reason ,he demands me to worth every single cent.Would you like to work hard enough not only for your salary but for your colleague too? Do you like that?I dont think so, thats what is happening here,so simple.
Hubert
Tracker

Post by Hubert »

I don't know what you've done guys, but my game crashes now faster than before. In old maps (other than WRR) I could've played at least 2 hours and a half, even 3 in 2560x1440. Now it crashes (one session after another) in half of that time. Whatever you did, it screwed things up worse than before. Please correct that, I'm really tired of these stupid crashes.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

It's crashing more often to me too.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”