Re: Game Update 23rd June 2016

Post by nosnerb »

Lost an 8x8 max weight whitetail that spotted max 215
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

nosnerb wrote:Lost an 8x8 max weight whitetail that spotted max 215
8x8? Don't worry about it. Probably only scored 170-180. It's such a crapshoot because all of the max typical racks look virtually identical. That 8x8 could of scored 200 or it could have scored 170. Don't beat yourself up over it, bud ;-) There will be plenty more.
maros.kuzar
Outfitter

Post by maros.kuzar »

I guess I was pretty quick in my conclusions. I had second crash this week, and I played only like... 2-3 times?

Game runned smothly, I shot nice WT and it crashed as soon as I spotted his dead body.

Also servers just went down for a moment? And news.thehunter.com is offline? What is going on?

EDIT: Aaaand another crash ;) At least I managed to harvest 363 and 386 elks . Crashed seconds after that.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
nosnerb wrote:Lost an 8x8 max weight whitetail that spotted max 215
8x8? Don't worry about it. Probably only scored 170-180. It's such a crapshoot because all of the max typical racks look virtually identical. That 8x8 could of scored 200 or it could have scored 170. Don't beat yourself up over it, bud ;-) There will be plenty more.
I guess, i still wouldve liked one like that, havent seen a nice whitetail in forever it seems
landser
Tracker

Post by landser »

my the hunter lunches doesn't update... it goes till 19/878 and then the luncher stops function.. please fix this.
Last edited by caledonianblues on July 2nd, 2016, 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rude comment
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

landser wrote:my the hunter lunches doesn't update... it goes till 19/878 and then the luncher stops function.. please fix this.
A lot of people who experience problems updating opt to install and run the game via Steam. That might be worth considering. Nobody knows why updates work for some and not others, but it definitely sounds like you either need to do a clean install, or try doing it through Steam.
landser
Tracker

Post by landser »

hmmm il try a reinstall I gess:) thnkas for the awncer
landser
Tracker

Post by landser »

what do I have to do man I don't think the fail is at my side it looks more like something is wrong with this football update

I reinstalled the game already but its not working
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Try this- nothing else is working so worth a shot. In steam, do a backup of the game - doesn't take long. Then, remove local content for The Hunter. Close and restart steam when that is done. Then re-install from backup file. See if it then updates. I had scrambled eggs a week ago and tried this before completely un-intall and re-install and it cleaned up the files enough that it worked.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”