Game Update 9th June 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Update 9th June 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

HooCairs wrote:Great event! :)

Good to hear you are looking into that turkey spotting bug. Just please include the pheasant with the same issue.
Hm, do we have a bug report on this? I've been hearing about this issue Turkey and Elk for ages, but this is the first time somebody mentions Pheasants.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Alena Rybik wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Great event! :)

Good to hear you are looking into that turkey spotting bug. Just please include the pheasant with the same issue.
Hm, do we have a bug report on this? I've been hearing about this issue Turkey and Elk for ages, but this is the first time somebody mentions Pheasants.
Elk I don't know, but I learned about the pheasants just recently. More info here: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=65322
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Have the crashes where you open your inventory or go to map been fixed? The dxdiag crashes?
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Alena,

Just to clarify, please. The 'Actual Football Event' is Single Player, correct? If the answer is yes....YAY!!

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Alena,

Just to clarify, please. The 'Actual Football Event' is Single Player, correct? If the answer is yes....YAY!!
You can do it in both modes.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

The question remains, are the dxdiag crashes fixed? I can't even go to my inventory without a crash.... has this been fixed it not?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

nosnerb wrote:The question remains, are the dxdiag crashes fixed? I can't even go to my inventory without a crash.... has this been fixed it not?
I don't think there is one type of "dxdiag crashes". I think that there are multiple problems that can lead to game crashes and after most of them you will see the dxdiag dialogue, at least I have seen this for a while now. Just that it happened more often after last week's game update.
Image Image Image
Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

Prinz1989 wrote:"Random crash fix when tracking with the scent hound"

That are great news (if it means crashes while having the dog in the inventory). Will test this out today. Hopefully all will work out. Also interesting to see the sound change.
I'm just going to answer my own question here: Indeed the crashes (at least mine) seem fixed had a multiple hour hunt today on VdB. So Thanks that was a quick solution. Very happy with the dog now.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

To fix Dx can't you simply dwnload the program DX and run it? The only thing is I think you'll also have to re install the game after you fix DX or run the dwnload program. Also you can find 4.5 Netfx as a separate dwnload, run and install. Might fix DX problem... I dunno for sure. Anyone else no if this might be a fix to the DX issue? :) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Shorty
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Shorty »

...some tiiiiny, tiny tweaks with the scenthounds idle animations also got snuck into the patch. Not easy to spot. :) Also, a missing sound was added for one of the Idles.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”