Status Update 27th May 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mills
Outfitter

Re: Status Update 27th May 2016

Post by Mills »

Thx for the update Alena. Congratualtions to Johanna for getting a full-time position on the team. The dogs look like they're coming along great and I look forward to the livestream!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nice! Thanks for the update, Alena. And congrats to Johanna- hope all your dreams come true. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the update and looking forward to seeing the new dog in action. Congrats Johanna to your new permanent position. It only took you two times penetrating a moose in the butt for EW to finally see what talent you have and how much of an asset you will be to the team.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Congrats Johanna to your new permanent position. It only took you two times penetrating a moose in the butt for EW to finally see what talent you have and how much of an asset you will be to the team.
:lol:
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
DanielRN
Hunter

Post by DanielRN »

Sorry for wandering way off topic, but man I had a good laugh with that comment… Thanks JamboWhoDat! :lol:
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Great update! The quality of design continues to improve. Compare brown bear and bison and you will see what I mean. I ask one thing, please please please don't rush release of dog. I would really like to buy dog buy of it is as buggy as our current dog I can't see many who would buy it
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thx for the update ;)

To bad i have to work monday night :( so i wont be able to see the live stream

Really really like the new "Pulsar" compound bow. Looks and performs fantastic - great job devs :D

Great to hear Johanna is on full time
Hunting is living
GunninGamerz

Post by GunninGamerz »

Alena Rybik wrote:
iz_da wrote:
ru_Wanderer wrote:
You about yourself speak?
Ron has a very valid point there. There are multiple, particularly suited people around. It is not just about HunterScore here, but also about experience, their language skills and audience they usually reach. Couldn't care less that he usually plays CS, but Pratze's recent hunting history shows a few dozen, relatively short sessions, which all took place ages ago.
Having said that, we are always happy to receive applications from and suggestions about other streamers and I can promise that we'll consider everyone interested. No one has reached out yet ;) (Apart from the Italian team who are always volunteering, but this time we've decided to do just an English stream.)
Why should we apply? Aren't you supposed to contact us?

Twitch live streams and YouTube videos are a very powerful tool that game Devs have at their disposal to promote their games and its free. The benefits are mutual, I know. Whenever we [content creators] get a hold of new content that is not yet released it can help our channel views and so on.

Alena the other question I have is have any of you at the office seen how theHunter is doing on Twitch these days or even in the past year or two? I personally think that having you all (the team) more involved on some of these livestreams, yes I mean multiple streams with different streamers, would be very beneficial for the game and help drive some more hype around it. Not all fans of this game reside in EU so maybe some more exposure during peak NA hours would be a good thing too.

Lastly, remember there are people that do live stream full time and have put a ton of effort into developing their community. They too would be a very good fit to showcase all your new content since they have a steady viewer base from steady streaming. What a great way to instantly reach out and promote new things! Maybe have a look around? Most of us are quite delighted to work with game developers when they make contact.

BTW, it might not hurt to send over the box cover art for Twitch so the game isn't showing up with the generic purple Twitch box on videos, playback, highlights and everywhere else on Twitch. https://help.twitch.tv/customer/en/port ... -directory
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Welcome to the forum GG! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
GunninGamerz

Post by GunninGamerz »

HooCairs wrote:Welcome to the forum GG! :)

Thanks bud, I have been on before with another account that matches my in-game name. :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”