Status Update 12th May 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
therisths
Hunter

Re: Status Update 12th May 2016

Post by therisths »

killertut wrote:
Mashuu wrote:I rarely have to track unless a bow or bolt glitches and ends up in an animals intestines instead of its lungs.

But sometimes the wounded animal tracks just glitch and you cant find it. That is the time I think this dog will be useful
yep, i am thinking the same.
and if the dog can be as sneaky as i am he will always be with me. because having a dog with me is a lot of fun (and sadly the retriever spooks animals too soon and is no real option for a companion)

Bloodhound dog cant be sneaky, not IRL.They are not companion dogs like lab, they are just roaming and tracking,so animal spook would be normal.Thats how it works.I read a lot of comments ,reffering to ''not spooking dog'', guys its a hound dog , its in his blood to search for tracks so it will be roaming all over around, if they make it like ladradors ,it will not be realistic, not even close.Especcialy when its about a blue gascon dog.
Trackfield
Scout

Post by Trackfield »

Blood hound, or coonhound as they call it.
Don't want to hunt in a stand or tripod or tower, and have the animal down below.

Use would be limited to only after you killed something (hike back to tent) , unless that double tree stand was for another type of hunting buddy. ;)
Give new meaning to "up !"
RMWolf

Post by RMWolf »

Hi all, the scent hound is great. We will stop walking so much to find animals. Or at least not collected animals will be reduced. I'll buy it!
Now, as for the spotting scope, it is another story. I'll buy it at the time devs eliminate the distance rendering, or ghosts animals after 220 meters! It is absurd to keep the game that way, so the same about quality and resolution of video game. They say comparisons are odious, but I will do the same, in order to suggest improvements to this great game that many enjoyed. Those who buy new computers, or update exclusively to play our favorites video games, should be able to access an The Hunter game version with an optimum resolution without rendering distance, for example style of GTA online, where the game adapts to the user computer! It is time that the game developers decide to make this great game, one absolutely great! I do not doubt that they would double players with that "small change", and I'm sure many players will agree with me! Thank you! Sorry about my english!
mikeman1
Scout

Post by mikeman1 »

RMWolf wrote:Sorry about my english!
Your English is fine RMWolf! No need to apologize.
Code: Select all

KCROWE
Tracker

Post by KCROWE »

Open Polar Bear Hunts :o

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”