Stats updating issue

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Daniel Jansson
EW Staff
EW Staff

Stats updating issue

Post by Daniel Jansson »

We are currently having some issues with stats not updating directly after a game is closed. We are working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
DerrickDude
Tracker

Re: Stats updating issue

Post by DerrickDude »

Thanks Daniel! I was wondering what was going on with the stats. Now I know. 8-)

Dirtclod
Outfitter

Post by Dirtclod »

Had noticed too. Glad your addressing it and thanks for posting.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Ah, so that is what is goin' on. Thought it was fixed once already. Glad to know it is being worked on least wise. Thanks Daniel. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the info Daniel
Hunting is living
Cajunscout
Tracker

Post by Cajunscout »

Hopefully this also takes care of the hunt "ongoing" display at the end of a hunt. And thank you Daniel for the update, greatly appreciated.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

As I am relegated to Steam, it has it's nuances. So up until last update, when I closed a hunt, took 20-30 seconds of the spinning blue circle. When it stopped I still waited another 10 seconds and the wheel would blink spin once more. It always closed and showed the stats except on weekends. During sat/sun it almost always showed ongoing hunt. I attributed this to heavy traffic and a delay in updating.
Since the update, I can click stats right off and it will show "in progress". So I watched it a few times before looking at the summary. The cursor will turn into the spinning circle like a blink. It will do this 3-4 times. I wait 10-15 seconds to make sure it doesn't spin again and click on the summary. So far, last 4-5 days, it worked 100% and my skills were all correct. If it shows in progress I don't start a hunt until it eventually closes just out of fear of what had been happening when we lost them by starting another hunt to force it closed. Don't know if any of this means anything, but it's the pattern I've been using with no issues.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Radamus wrote:As I am relegated to Steam, it has it's nuances. So up until last update, when I closed a hunt, took 20-30 seconds of the spinning blue circle. When it stopped I still waited another 10 seconds and the wheel would blink spin once more. It always closed and showed the stats except on weekends. During sat/sun it almost always showed ongoing hunt. I attributed this to heavy traffic and a delay in updating.
Since the update, I can click stats right off and it will show "in progress". So I watched it a few times before looking at the summary. The cursor will turn into the spinning circle like a blink. It will do this 3-4 times. I wait 10-15 seconds to make sure it doesn't spin again and click on the summary. So far, last 4-5 days, it worked 100% and my skills were all correct. If it shows in progress I don't start a hunt until it eventually closes just out of fear of what had been happening when we lost them by starting another hunt to force it closed. Don't know if any of this means anything, but it's the pattern I've been using with no issues.
This is exactly my experience as well, word for word, but today I did notice that one hunt did hang. We are very close in location to each other, probably doesn't mean a thing but it's interesting to note.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I had 2 hang this evening as well. Just closed one up, a SP and for some reason, no spinning circle 20 seconds. Clicked on stats, ongoing ... Maybe heavy traffic with the new gun? new comps? dunno. I did a ton of equipment moving after breaking in the new Sharps :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

OK Daniel, thanks :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”