Server Outage

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Server Outage

Post by Fletchette »

Scratch wrote:Thanks for the headsup, does this include leading up to the 15 th. of April too?
Because someones getting on my back about crossposting and reporting a misconnection on the 15 of april and citing this major outage as the cause.
No Scratch, as I've explained several times on the other thread, and provided links, there was a short outage on the 16th for about 1/2 hour. That was what caused your problem at April 16th, 2016, 6:53 pm. Someone updated this older thread, and 2 new ones were created when the NEW outage occurred. The new thread you created then became the 4th thread actively talking about the SAME issue and the SAME time.

This is why I asked you to read the ACTIVE threads (new posts link at the top of the page), before creating another new thread on the SAME issue.....It's really not that hard, and it helps us all to keep the forum clean and readable. It's also helps the DEVS find the issue, without having to read several different thread all reporting and discussing the same thing.
Last edited by Fletchette on April 18th, 2016, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Personal Bests...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Server Outage

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Okay, Scratch and John - I think it's time to drop it now, at least please don't carry this dispute over to this or another thread. Thanks!
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”