Game Update 2nd March 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Game Update 2nd March 2016

Post by fantamichele »

The new polar bear color is awesome, very nice. If possible, reduce the number of polar bears, thank you. I'm happy of how the polar bear now, I regret that there are no leaderboards. If you have decided in this way it means that you have your reasons. Keep it up, you're doing very well.
Gazaroo
Hunter

Post by Gazaroo »

Soz but if your going to apply them rules on polar bears why ADD them into this game in First place! Spending all them weeks! creating the polar bear only to you can't shoot them but only if they attack? so what do i do run over to one and say please mr bear can you attack me so i can get out a medkit then come after you?

Think it's most ridiculas thing you have added to this game.
Still do not understand why you added them in first place!
what's next? Gorillas? Cant shoot them but you can throw banana's at them.
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

LMAO
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

silvesstall wrote:What to create a full model of the animal, if it is not possible to hunt? Bison also listed in the Red Book, though not endangered yet, but on the edge of it. And you to simulator agitate for their destruction, it is not logical. You need to remove all animals from the game, which somehow are related to the red Book. There will be only rabbits, ducks Yes. But me hunting them is absolute without interesting. It's all the same game. If the game continues to evolve from a hunting simulator in the tourist-recreational game for the contemplation of the animal world, then I begin to think, should I buy a regular license or is it time to look for another hunting simulator.
This is not an ultimatum, but thinking out loud.
nice idea remove all animals and put pigs instead
silvesstall

Post by silvesstall »

In other games I can kill the other person probably only by the fact that the person is not listed in the Red Book, and it could be obtained. Another man, killing their own kind in the game, now take the gun and go to the street to continue to kill people again, only this time alive. You care about integrity, but easily allowed to kill other animals, though virtual, but still to kill! I don't understand Your line of prudence and policy. At the same shooter games, where one only promotes violence, gangs, the display shows blood, human internal organs, human filth ...
You decided to play in prudence and nobility, to start promoting save the animal world, while in Denmark most of these animals are publicly killed, cut up and show their internal organs specifically young children!!! All this is acceptable.
jpm1 wrote:nice idea remove all animals and put pigs instead
Great offer: to leave only rabbits, pigs, rats, yes!
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Mich Angel wrote:If you get a achievement for a gun you do not own, I say that is a problem and you should file a bugreport.
But if you constantly get achievement for a gun/bow you do have, every time you start up game then take that gun/bow and shoot another animal and the achievement reminder will go away.

I had this problem with Parker and the 7mm bulp gun one more kill with each and problem was solved, I think it is related to game chache it reads old data in cache and present it as new. I said that before way back, that the game need to purge game cache data automatically upon a new game start and I think many problem would go away. Same after each update user in game data cahce need to be purged before startingup with new patch or update or you get the risk of geting old game date mixed in with new updated data ;)
I own both 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifles and I too get that message at the beginning of each hunt. I killed a few animals with each rifle but the message does not go away.

So I would think that the bug is different than the one before. A few months ago, I was able to remove those messages by killing an animal with each weapon but not this time. So it is a different bug.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Mich Angel wrote:If you get a achievement for a gun you do not own, I say that is a problem and you should file a bug report.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Ditto to what ClemD posted above. We'd sure APPRECIATE it if EW would FIX this darn Bug!!!

Wetland
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes the achievement is persistent and is different then the last time there was that issue. I killed a few thing with the different Anshutz that I have and the achievement remains as is. I have reported it a few times but I still have it. Please fix this EW. :| Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Mich Angel
Hunter

Post by Mich Angel »

ClemD wrote:
Mich Angel wrote:If you get a achievement for a gun you do not own, I say that is a problem and you should file a bugreport.
But if you constantly get achievement for a gun/bow you do have, every time you start up game then take that gun/bow and shoot another animal and the achievement reminder will go away.

I had this problem with Parker and the 7mm bulp gun one more kill with each and problem was solved, I think it is related to game chache it reads old data in cache and present it as new. I said that before way back, that the game need to purge game cache data automatically upon a new game start and I think many problem would go away. Same after each update user in game data cahce need to be purged before startingup with new patch or update or you get the risk of geting old game date mixed in with new updated data ;)
I own both 9.3x62 Anschütz 1780 D FL Bolt Action Rifles and I too get that message at the beginning of each hunt. I killed a few animals with each rifle but the message does not go away.

So I would think that the bug is different than the one before. A few months ago, I was able to remove those messages by killing an animal with each weapon but not this time. So it is a different bug.

Ouch!. that S*X.. :(
Hunt with your head not with your itchy trigger finger.. and things probably turn out a lot more successful and fun ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”