Private messages to Alena

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Private messages to Alena

Postby Alena Rybik » November 10th, 2015, 10:25 am

Hi all,

Over the last months I've been receiving myriads of private messages, and unfortunately I haven't been able to reply to all of them as I've been swamped with other game and community stuff. Over the last couple of days I took an effort to go through them but there are still over 50 waiting in my inbox. I haven't given up completely yet, but I can't promise that I'll reply to all of them, although I will try to do my best.

In general, if you have something you would like to bring up with the dev team, please consider the following before sending me a PM:

1. If you are running into a game issue, please open a ticket at support.thehunter.com. You can expect to receive a reply on it within 3 business days.
  2. If you have a suggestion to make or a bug to report, please create an appropriate thread in our Thoughts & Suggestions or Bug reports forums. Those are being checked on a regular time.
  3. If you want to report someone for cheating, please open a ticket at support.thehunter.com.
  4. If you want to report someone's inappropriate behavior on the forum, please use the report button (!) next to the post in question. Our diligent moderator team will pick it up and take all the necessary actions if needed.

If there is something very specific that only I can help you with, please feel free to send me a PM but please be aware that the waiting times can be very long :( (I still have some PMs in my inbox dated back to February 2014). Thank you for your understanding and consideration.

Thank you,
Alena

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”