A new Game Update is now available and will automatically be downloaded and applied next time you start the game.
Highlights are fix to the lower framerate issue, more and improved animations of the Roe Deer and option to disable auto-reload of weapons.
Here are the complete list of changes!
Please note your current settings will be resetted.
- Issue with sudden FPS drop fixed.
- Rain has been tweaked, now more variation in intensity.
- Whitetail deer is now back on Whitehart Island again.
- Added manual reload option (available in Settings upon game start).
- Internal enhancement: localization files are now updated automatically from the server (no need to release a patch anymore)
- Toggle walk/run now works when in crouching and prone.
- Fixed crash bug in Hirschfelden when selecting "Rest at Closest Camp Site" in first aid kit prompt.
- Roe deers now make the warning sound while running/stotting away and when attentive and nervous (instead of only nervous as before).
- Stotting animation added for Roe deer.
- New roe deer idle animations.
- Existing Roe deer animations have been polished further.
- Spine 1 hits made more lethal to Roe Deers.
- Roe Deers made less prone to instantly die when shot.
- Some Roe Deer rares made even more rare.
- Lung Shots made more lethal to Feral Hogs & Wild Boars.
- Buchwalderhütte renamed to Müllerwaldhütte.
- Redfeather Falls Blacktail population slightly decreased & spawn map tweaked to improve performance.
- Small terrain changes in Redfeather Falls to make it easier for animals to navigate some problematic areas.
- Fixed small player trapping terrain bug in Settler Creeks.
- Added some missing characters in in-game font used by certain localizations
You need to restore them to your own preference. Sorry for the inconvenience.