Game Patch - 21st March 2012

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Daniel G Gustafsson
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game Patch - 21st March 2012

Post by Daniel G Gustafsson »

The zzz will be fixed probably in the next game update.
Knokke
Hunter

Post by Knokke »

This improvement of the animal vision is really nice.
Kiwi007
Outfitter

Post by Kiwi007 »

RangerV1 wrote: Also, the hogs I haven't heard making any snorts and grunts when trekking near them. When did they lose their natural vocalization? Just a reminder :P
Hmmmm come to think of it I dont think I have heard a hog grunt for a while either. Bring back the grunt! ;)
RangerV1
Outfitter

Post by RangerV1 »

Kiwi007 wrote:
RangerV1 wrote: Also, the hogs I haven't heard making any snorts and grunts when trekking near them. When did they lose their natural vocalization? Just a reminder :P
Hmmmm come to think of it I dont think I have heard a hog grunt for a while either. Bring back the grunt! ;)
Thought I was the only one, and was going crazy...

I know when you call and they come, they don't grunt. But when roaming they use to grunt and snort when just moving about. I haven't heard that since I think the AI update. I am just worried that many will complain when the hogs attack, that they are already hard to see and now don't make any sounds except their steps which can be faint until very close.
Hawkeman
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeman »

RangerV1 wrote:
Kiwi007 wrote:
Thought I was the only one, and was going crazy...

I know when you call and they come, they don't grunt. But when roaming they use to grunt and snort when just moving about. I haven't heard that since I think the AI update. I am just worried that many will complain when the hogs attack, that they are already hard to see and now don't make any sounds except their steps which can be faint until very close.
Was on a hog hunt.... I didn´t hear the grunt and snorts ether.... I think you are right.. the sound has disapeared since the patch update..

HUMOR IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
Knokke
Hunter

Post by Knokke »

I've noticed it too, but was not so sure, as I have not hunted that many hogs lately.
cory lusk
Spotter

Post by cory lusk »

about the hog;s im not a mems yet but i was trackin this mulie and i was like 10-15 feet away from this hog for a good 15 mins and didnt hear it grunt and anything else. i miss the grunts :(
RangerV1
Outfitter

Post by RangerV1 »

thanks for posting your confirmations Kiwi, Hawkman, Knokke, and cory lusk. I have submitted a bug report and quoted all of you. ;)
They will be silent and deadly soon. Unless this is fixed

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”