Here are the changes...
- Improved animal vision performance (the fps drops (however, not related to spooking animals, that is another issue)).
- Further improvements to animals visual detection that does consider if the player rotates (without movement) or changes stance. Animals vision does now simulate that movements/rotations may be seen with peripheral vision while if the player is standing still the field of view for spotting the player is narrower.
- Now not possible to enter inventory from trophy shot mode.
- Fixed so hogs roam and not trot to interests.
- Fixed so dead turkeys and pheasants cannot call.