Latest Preview

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Re: Latest Preview

Post by Fabled Foe »

EnerMax wrote:
NOTE: I'm posting these questions because I have not seen a news letter yet, I have applied (over a month ago) did NOT receive an authorization email as was specified (has been corrected manually) so if these things have been in there then disregard this post. But going by the web site, not every thing is being posted there, they posted the interview, which I can no longer find there.
You want a copy of mine?
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Fabled Foe wrote:
EnerMax wrote:
NOTE: I'm posting these questions because I have not seen a news letter yet, I have applied (over a month ago) did NOT receive an authorization email as was specified (has been corrected manually) so if these things have been in there then disregard this post. But going by the web site, not every thing is being posted there, they posted the interview, which I can no longer find there.
You want a copy of mine?
Thank you for the offer, but if they can't post them some place on their web site then maybe they are not worth seeing any way.
Seems they are real lazy when it comes to thier web site, too busy giving all the good screens and trailers and running around showing the reviewers what they have to show the USER BASE, the ones that will make them or break them.
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

They're pretty informative. If ya change yer mind let me know and I'll PM ya with it.
cadetter
Spotter

Post by cadetter »

Fabled Foe come on now this game is going to be free for the public, I think they have been very informative towards us. At least they gave us the link for the news. Trust me, its not worth it to argue around here.
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

cadetter wrote:Fabled Foe come on now this game is going to be free for the public, I think they have been very informative towards us. At least they gave us the link for the news. Trust me, its not worth it to argue around here.
I'm not arguin'... I'm supportin'... I really don't mind PM'ing the newsletter to those who don't have it.

I know i really appreciate how they've handled themselves so far and have seen them be very gracious with their time and knowledge. Even outside the website. To me at least.
cadetter
Spotter

Post by cadetter »

Sorry Foe, lol i meant to make that comment towards the OP that you were replying too! ;)
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

I had a feelin'... but you never can be to sure anymore y'know. It's all good. ;)
Fidel Casserole

Post by Fidel Casserole »

Fabled Foe, could you please PM me the newsletter?

I have not received it nor did I ever get a response about my dxdiag.txt file. Is that standard or do I need to do some follow up work to make sure I will be able to download the beta when it's released?

Thanks.
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

I think they said they'll contact us when it's time. And basicly not to bug'em to much. But in a much nicer way.

Newsletter sent via PM.
Fidel Casserole

Post by Fidel Casserole »

ok, thank you!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”