Latest Preview

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
EnerMax
Scout

Re: Latest Preview

Post by EnerMax »

kirisute wrote:i know what your saying but i dont agree....
from what i understand its going to be the "other" way round..a hunting game that has a social network side like facebook...interviews have shown the programmers and developers to be enthuiastic about the hunting experience! with the addition of a social network. not vice versa

It has already been confirmed which way it's going to be, just have to read what is there and not try and read into it what you want to be there.
MAIN focus is on NETWORKING, that is not playing the game. Just don't set your sites (pun intended) too high, the disappointment will be easier to take. :lol: :lol:
Radium
Tracker

Post by Radium »

man u mus tbe on hard drugs arent u. enermax
kirisute
Hunter

Post by kirisute »

EnerMax wrote:
kirisute wrote:i know what your saying but i dont agree....
from what i understand its going to be the "other" way round..a hunting game that has a social network side like facebook...interviews have shown the programmers and developers to be enthuiastic about the hunting experience! with the addition of a social network. not vice versa

It has already been confirmed which way it's going to be, just have to read what is there and not try and read into it what you want to be there.
MAIN focus is on NETWORKING, that is not playing the game. Just don't set your sites (pun intended) too high, the disappointment will be easier to take. :lol: :lol:
whatever....imnot gonna argue...time will tell
Nightmare
Hunter

Post by Nightmare »

Getting kinda tired of all his negative BS that he is posting under alot of threads lately. Guess everything community has to have atleast one rotten apple.
Radium
Tracker

Post by Radium »

Nightmare wrote:Getting kinda tired of all his negative BS that he is posting under alot of threads lately. Guess everything community has to have atleast one rotten apple.
yeah., he is just a jelous brat that dosnt have a pc system that can handle this game. and what is with him and saying. people just want to read what they want to read? is it his sitation of the week he got from his box of cereals?
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

EnerMax wrote:It has already been confirmed which way it's going to be, just have to read what is there and not try and read into it what you want to be there.
Sorry, but no.
We have stated that the Social Space is more than just a Social Network but a fundamental part of the game.
Because we've had a lot of questions about this, as we said we would, we will be getting more information out to the community as soon as we can.
kirisute
Hunter

Post by kirisute »

LeMetatron wrote:
EnerMax wrote:It has already been confirmed which way it's going to be, just have to read what is there and not try and read into it what you want to be there.
Sorry, but no.
We have stated that the Social Space is more than just a Social Network but a fundamental part of the game.
Because we've had a lot of questions about this, as we said we would, we will be getting more information out to the community as soon as we can.

'nuff said.
thanks for the clarification
Radium
Tracker

Post by Radium »

kirisute wrote:
LeMetatron wrote:
Sorry, but no.

'nuff said.
thanks for the clarification
indeed. now enermax if u aint got sumthing good to say.please dont say anything.
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

LeMetatron wrote:
Sorry, but no.

This leads me to believe otherwise:
IGN: Hunting games have been popular for about a decade, but no one has attempted an online hunting game until now. Why do you think that is?

Yota Wada: There's been limited online functionality in some hunting games, but no one's ever been able to offer an online component that pulls together the gaming side and the hunting community. And that's exactly what the technology Emote Games has been developing does. The Hunter isn't a single-player game with some online leader boards; it's a deep and rich hunting community, with gameplay generated through the social network as well as through the game world.
I think I'll take my information from the game's executive producer, rather than a forum moderator.
Fabled Foe
Hunter

Post by Fabled Foe »

Aren't they saying the same thing?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”